Bracket watch. The women's NCAA brackets in all shapes and sizes. | The Boneyard

Bracket watch. The women's NCAA brackets in all shapes and sizes.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
BY CHARLIE CREME - UPDATED: 2/9/2021

Coaches, players and fans must be prepared for constant change in the 2020-21 women's college basketball season. Games will be canceled, moved and rescheduled. It's unlikely that every team will play a full complement of games, which will alter conference races and the NCAA tournament evaluation process.

That could also mean changes to the 2021 NCAA tournament format. Since no one knows exactly what the season will look like come Selection Monday, anything is on the table. With that in mind, this edition of Bracketology projects not only a 64-team field, but also condensed 48- and 16-team versions, as determined by these rules.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I'm surprised Louisville is still ahead of Stanford. The Card's only somewhat quality win was against Depaul. They've nearly lost several other close games. Stanford has the bad Colorado loss but several good wins including Arizona, UCLA and Oregon.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Man if High Point (My Panthers) makes the tourney for the first time in the school's history.... 1) they better close all the liquor stores within driving range of my house and 2) Imma need one of yall to check on my well-being.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
How many conferences have made decisions about their tournaments? That might impact the bracketology...or will the bracketology impact the tournament decisions?

Reaction Score
Man if High Point (My Panthers) makes the tourney for the first time in the school's history.... 1) they better close all the liquor stores within driving range of my house and 2) Imma need one of yall to check on my well-being.
ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!
drunk homer simpson GIF

Reaction Score
ESPN must have given Charlie a new computer with lot's of graphics and more templates to work with. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Why doesn't the NCAA push back the tourney schedule into late March/April...or even into May? It would give teams chances to catch up on their cancelled/postponed games. Tourney will be in one venue, so why not? Just an observation.

Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm predicting that Texas A&M will end up as a #1 Seed and who knows might end up as the Overall #1. I believe they will beat So Carolina and be the regular season champions of the SEC.

Reaction Score
ESPN must have given Charlie a new computer with lot's of graphics and more templates to work with. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Why doesn't the NCAA push back the tourney schedule into late March/April...or even into May? It would give teams chances to catch up on their cancelled/postponed games. Tourney will be in one venue, so why not? Just an observation.
I like your idea, MBR. It makes sense! But it probably would conflict with the WNBA's start and incoming draft, and of course.............that relates to $$$$$. We all know that THAT will always take precedence over 'logic'! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
UConn will be a #1 seed but not sure we get the overall #1 based on scheduling. We haven’t played enough good teams this year, but the SC win definitely helps.
If Stanford end up as a #2 seed you’d definitely want to avoid them.

Reaction Score
I'm predicting that Texas A&M will end up as a #1 Seed and who knows might end up as the Overall #1. I believe they will beat So Carolina and be the regular season champions of the SEC.
SC will have to lose another game or the best they could hope for is co-champions.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
While I see danger everywhere (potential rematch with AR in the Regional), I would take this bracket in a heartbeat. Lou, SC, Baylor & A&M battle on the other side of the bracket. UConn ultimately would face NC St, Stanford or MD, a marginally easier road imo.

Reaction Score
While I see danger everywhere (potential rematch with AR in the Regional), I would take this bracket in a heartbeat. Lou, SC, Baylor & A&M battle on the other side of the bracket. UConn ultimately would face NC St, Stanford or MD, a marginally easier road imo.

If we should face Arkansas again, I like our chances.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom