BR Top transfers | The Boneyard

BR Top transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
This list made me laugh, no Miller and Gibbs is #7. That blurb by the author though haha

7. Sterling Gibbs, Connecticut
« PREV
5 of 12
NEXT »
hi-res-f4aa584c6e6d0cf4820abcd440e8c6ae_crop_north.jpg

Previous school: Seton Hall

2014-15 stats: 16.3 PPG, 3.8 APG, 2.1 RPG, 1.2 SPG

I'm not buying any Connecticut stock this season. If Ryan Boatright can't carry the Huskies to the NCAA tournament, I'm not sure plugging in Sterling Gibbs to a similar roster will make a difference.

But that doesn't mean I don't believe Gibbs will not have a nice season. Kevin Ollie's system has been kind to scoring guards, and Gibbs was one of the best hired guns available on the transfer market. He played really well last year on a dysfunctional Seton Hall squad. The guy can score and will get his shots in UConn's offense.

Rest of list is Allen VT #10, Ennis Oregon #9, Suilamon MD #8, Watson Jr Creighton #6, Grady Wichita St #5, Harris Michigan St #4, Carter Jr MD #3, Lee Ville #2 and Anderson AZ #1.

Reaction Score
I know most of these guys who do these lists don't do their homework, but man, that's just an awful assessment of UConn.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
My stance on it is, "Whatever". I couldn't care less what some bozo thinks. He's obviously a moron who knows jack s. h. i. t. about college hoops. The similar roster comment gives it away for me. College players generally IMPROVE and they added Miller, Adams and Enoch. So 4 new players out of what? 13? That's like 1/3 of the roster is different. Yeah...similar roster.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
My stance on it is, "Whatever". I couldn't care less what some bozo thinks. He's obviously a moron who knows jack s. h. i. t. about college hoops. The similar roster comment gives it away for me. College players generally IMPROVE and they added Miller, Adams and Enoch. So 4 new players out of what? 13? That's like 1/3 of the roster is different. Yeah...similar roster.
And 5 guys (Omar, Boat, Terrence, Facey, and Cassell) who started multiple games last year are either not on the team or will most likely be permanent bench players. This team couldnt be more different from last year. What a bozo that author is.

Reaction Score
Miller will turn out to be one of the top transfers in the country, unless what I saw the other day was a mirage.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't know if these authors read the comments section. They say they don't, but there is no doubt that some do.

Here are the three so far regarding UConn (3-positive; 0- negative)

Alec Graham 2h ago

Dumb dumb dumb not buying uconn stock. Really look at that team then come back and rewrite your article.
: Like Reply
Martin Mendoza 37m ago

They forget that we also added S. Miller (one of the best defensive players in the country) to our squad..
: Like Reply

Tom Lopresti 2h ago

Gibbs is too low guy can get buckets and UConn was basically the perfect place for him to transfer to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom