Bouknight poster up in Werth yet? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouknight poster up in Werth yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So if people don't agree with you, their opinion is stupid?
No. The reason your comment is stupid is because you smugly think you caught someone in hypocrisy, but in actuality you just revealed your inability to consider things in a nuanced and holistic way. I agree with @husky429 that mindlessly slinging Us vs. Them ideological talking points is stupid.

Reaction Score
So if people don't agree with you, their opinion is stupid?

No. When you make points that both lack validity and soundness, your opinion is stupid. Feel free to look up the difference--I'd assume someone in your position probably doesn't know the difference.

Attempting to make a moronic barb about inclusivity and thinking that you're showing up the liberals is stupid. No one thinks inclusivity without any limits is a good thing. That would also be stupid. The fact that you decided to build a life-size straw man out of that fallacious idea is what makes your point stupid.

Reaction Score
No. When you make points that both lack validity and soundness, your opinion is stupid. Feel free to look up the difference--I'd assume someone in your position probably doesn't know the difference.

Attempting to make a moronic barb about inclusivity and thinking that you're showing up the liberals is stupid. No one thinks inclusivity without any limits is a good thing. That would also be stupid. The fact that you decided to build a life-size straw man out of that fallacious idea is what makes your point stupid.
I apologize for opening this can of worms. I will do my best to stick to what this site is really meant for - UCONN men's basketball. And Bouks picture should be hung if the criteria is being a lottery pick.

Reaction Score
So you think every lottery pick we've ever had should be on the wall except Bouk.

Sure, you CAN have an opinion. But some opinions are shockingly stupid and need to be treated as such.
Heil Husky429

Reaction Score
Wrong.

NFL lottery picks are more meaningful to high school recruits than national championships. Bouk will get his banner in the Werth for all the recruits to see.
Werth definitely needs more NFL Lottery pick banners. Does it have any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom