Bouknight gets it | The Boneyard

Bouknight gets it

Reaction Score
Love the attitude. Now lead this team like the lottery pick you are. Cut the Terps to shreds!!
Yeah, words are great but I hope we see a better attitude and a better performance from a well rested Bouk. We need him.

Reaction Score
They have no answer for Bouk. I think he dominates and we win going away.
I thought they had a 6-5 guy who was defensive player of the year in the Big Ten? Will be interesting to see how that matchup goes. I think Bouk's got a big game in him for this one.

Reaction Score
Bouk repeated Hurley's word's, sometimes he has to let the game come to him. I hope he is also aggressive enough when he recognizes he is facing inferior defenders.

1615773498156.png

Reaction Score
I hope he finds his inner strength for his sake and the team’s. The pressure on this young guy is tremendous. Many get crushed and fade away. Some turn into stars. Let’s hope he shines like we know he can.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
All NBA eyes will be on Bouk after the NBE tournament
It's time for the PTPer to be a PTPer
Come on Bouk be like the cream and rise to the top

Reaction Score
I thought they had a 6-5 guy who was defensive player of the year in the Big Ten? Will be interesting to see how that matchup goes. I think Bouk's got a big game in him for this one.
Darryl Morsell. He was the conf DPOY. They have a big, experienced backcourt.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Pressure is the one thing this team has struggled with all year. From Hurley trying to steal wins in big games rather than taking them (St. Johns / Nova) or the team not hitting the clutch shots (twice vs Creighton). If they all relax and just play their style of basketball, each do their own part and trust in their teammates, we will go a loooooong way. If not, well...

Got to come out loose and having fun. Would love to see Bouk get his teammates involved early while he dictates the pace lets the game come to him. Turn it up in the second half and blow Maryland out of the gym.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom