Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
The big ? with Bouk was the 3 point shooting. After he lit up the combine he has been flying up the draft board. I join the crew who don't want him lost in Orlando. OKC, GSW or Toronto would be much better landing spots, but I am thinking Orlando will pick him at 5 if they were smart. However, below pretty much sums up the Magic's recent draft history. I hope they continue down this path by picking Scottie Barnes so Bouk can avoid the Orlando disaster.

The Magic were major players at the NBA Draft for six long seasons starting in 2013, a stretch during which they never once extracted even average value from the slots at which they picked. It’s a result of disastrous futility for any team, let alone one that was attempting to extricate itself from a prolonged rebuild. That they were doing so with a slew of top ten picks makes the failure all the more difficult to swallow.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The big ? with Bouk was the 3 point shooting. After he lit up the combine he has been flying up the draft board. I join the crew who don't want him lost in Orlando. OKC, GSW or Toronto would be much better landing spots, but I am thinking Orlando will pick him at 5 if they were smart. However, below pretty much sums up the Magic's recent draft history. I hope they continue down this path by picking Scottie Barnes so Bouk can avoid the Orlando disaster.

The Magic were major players at the NBA Draft for six long seasons starting in 2013, a stretch during which they never once extracted even average value from the slots at which they picked. It’s a result of disastrous futility for any team, let alone one that was attempting to extricate itself from a prolonged rebuild. That they were doing so with a slew of top ten picks makes the failure all the more difficult to swallow.

Yes, and the unspoken issue was whether his frame could hold up, especially the way he plays to contact. The injury he suffered would have raised some questions. When I saw he added 10 pound of muscle, I thought that was very much needed to help his stock, along with the shooting.

Reaction Score
gotta love the espn red carpet pre draft, gotta get gussied up, life changing for these kids

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
gotta love the espn red carpet pre draft, gotta get gussied up, life changing for these kids

Lookin' good fellas!

83aa96f28fa798821558278efbccad10_crop_exact.jpg

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Lookin' good fellas!

83aa96f28fa798821558278efbccad10_crop_exact.jpg

I dislike Lebron, but he has a top 5 draft day suit of all time

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Bummer. The venue can return the sheetrock that Danny woulda ran through after Bouk’s name is called.
His chest bump might’ve knocked bouk over….

Reaction Score
Evan Mobley, 7’ and shoots the 3. “The Ideal modern big man”.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Got a feeling Bouk going to the magic here after the slightly surprising Barnes pick at 4. Magic don’t need another pg.

Reaction Score
Glad Bouk slipped past OKC. Dream come true if he goes next to Golden State. Turn your TVs on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom