Bouk | The Boneyard

Bouk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been a UConn fan since 1980 or so. I don't think I have ever enjoyed watching a UConn player as much as Bouknight. He scores in so many different ways, rebounds well, and just plays the game a little differently than anyone else.

Watching the highlights from the CCSU game, he had 6 points and a steal in 17 seconds towards the end of the first half. Enjoy every game that we have this kid.

Reaction Score
i love bouk as much as the next guy but i think you're on a bit of a recency bias high that's getting the best of you. maybe because we've sucked the past half a decade.

i started watching when i was 7 in 1999 and i am not ready to say i enjoy watching him more than: rip, emeka, kemba, lamb, gordon, bazz, butler, el-amin, gay

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There was a lot of anticipation going into this season with our return to the new Big East. The other main storyline was the development of Bouknight from Fr to So year to see if he made that jump from being a good player into being a great player and leader. The jury is still out on that obviously since its too early, but Bouknight has tremendous potential, and he will most likely be our first NBA draft pick since Shabazz in 2014. Crazy to think that would make a 7 year gap between first round NBA draft selections. I know D Hamilton was drafted in 2016 but it was very late first round.

That goes to show how much the talent/recruiting dropped after JC retired. When was the last time we had 7 years between first round NBA selections? You would have to go back before Calhoun got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom