Boston visiting this weekend? | The Boneyard

Boston visiting this weekend?

Reaction Score
Do we have confirmation that Boston is coming for a visit this weekend?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
This weekend will be CD's induction in to the WBHOF in Knoxville. Geno and the entire staff will be there so I don't think Boston will be visiting.

There was a report in the Courant that Boston would be visiting Storrs this week. If accurate, it would be another unofficial visit to spend time with the staff and team. She will of course visit officially in the fall.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
how can anybody with the last name of Boston even consider leaving New England...as a freshman UConn has got a spot on the post with only her name on it.....just commit already kiddo.....you won't regret it.....
Further, lives in Massachusetts, and consider anywhere else.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I'm sure Aliyah Boston knows about Tina Charles. Ten out of 12 WNBA GMs voted Tina as having the best post moves in the league. She was also voted the best finisher in the league. She holds the WNBA record for most Player of the Week awards and she's been voted WNBA MVP. She's a 2-time Olympic Gold Medal winner and a 2-time FIBA world champion.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I'm sure Aliyah Boston knows about Tina Charles. Ten out of 12 WNBA GMs voted Tina as having the best post moves in the league. She was also voted the best finisher in the league. She holds the WNBA record for most Player of the Week awards and she's been voted WNBA MVP. She's a 2-time Olympic Gold Medal winner and a 2-time FIBA world champion.

...Tina who?

:D

HGN

Reaction Score
Sounds like an older Aliyah Boston to me.....:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom