Boston College AD Headed To Penn State | The Boneyard

Boston College AD Headed To Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wouldn't hope that. AD DB has done an excellent job as UConn's Athletic Director. I hope he stays at UConn for many years.
That's a tough job to take as an AD. I think DB passes until something in the SEC comes along.

Reaction Score
AD Dave has had opportunities to leave. He likes the job at UConn and he’s pretty well paid. A great fit so far. I’d pay to keep him.
He’s accomplished a lot and he now understands the state and it’s politics. He’d be a tough act to follow.

Reaction Score
AD Dave has had opportunities to leave. He likes the job at UConn and he’s pretty well paid. A great fit so far. I’d pay to keep him.
He’s accomplished a lot and he now understands the state and it’s politics. He’d be a tough act to follow.
Agreed, but that means when Dave does leave whether it be for another job or retirement, and the AD continues the upward trend every year he's the director, then we can pretty much have our pick of the lot of AD's.

Reaction Score
Agreed, but that means when Dave does leave whether it be for another job or retirement, and the AD continues the upward trend every year he's the director, then we can pretty much have our pick of the lot of AD's.
Dave has a unique skillset right now. He's overseen fundraising and building projects, taken us back into the Big East, found us an elite football coach, hired a solid basketball coach and he is probably the best versed guy in the country for handling our situation as a major sports brand with an Indy football program. He's shown vision and perseverance. I hope he sticks around another 10 years.

Reaction Score
Dave has a unique skillset right now. He's overseen fundraising and building projects, taken us back into the Big East, found us an elite football coach, hired a solid basketball coach and he is probably the best versed guy in the country for handling our situation as a major sports brand with an Indy football program. He's shown vision and perseverance. I hope he sticks around another 10 years.
Don't say that to the basketball people. They were ready to fire Hurley after the lost the in tournament and Floyd transferring.

Reaction Score
Don't say that to the basketball people. They were ready to fire Hurley after the lost the in tournament and Floyd transferring.
I am a basketball person. You should have noticed that I called Mora an “elite coach” and Hurley a “solid basketball coach”. I like Hurley but the jury is out until he wins some NCAA games here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom