Boston Boneyard Bar | The Boneyard

Boston Boneyard Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just moved into Boston... Where is the spot?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I haven't found anything that great. The Alumni Association has hosted some events at the Cask n Flagon and Bleecher Bar the last couple years. The final 4 games at Cask were awesome. Armed Forces game at Bleecher bar was pretty good. Tried to get a group together last year for the GTown game at Cask and we were the only 3 people to show up.

Reaction Score
that. is. dissapointing! I'm in southie.

BBG is about 30 yards from my house so I guess that's the ticket. We should definitely try and organize stuff for later this year. Any other Boston Folks? Make yourself known!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I would definitely be down for that. There are enough UCONN fans in Boston that if there was a go to bar for big games it would be a lot if fun.

I'm in Cambridge by the way. The BBG, Joshua Tree, Atlantic Beer Garden, and Tavern in the squares are all one big chain. Not bad tho.

Reaction Score
Yea BBG is ok but its so convenient. Anyway, I work in Financial District downtown so I'd be down for wherever just have to hitch the right bus. Lets move this to DM and sort soemthing out for "AAC" conf season after the holidays

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Any bartender will put it on if you ask and know the channel. Everyone knows UConn basketball in Boston. In fact, at the bar last night, the people next to me were enjoying the game and clearly weren't UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Lot's of uconn BBall fans downtown for games, it almost doesn't matter where you go. I prefer cask for the food, Champs for the TV situation. Always found a lot of Fans at Atlantic beer garden, too.

I'm close. Maybe I'll be the guy sitting next to you.

Reaction Score
I'm also in Southie. Watched the tourney loss to Iowa State at BBG a couple years ago. Watched the entire 2011 tourney at Cask which was great.

Really hoping for a decent game watch for the BC/Indiana games. The Boston Alumni Facebook group usually tries to put something together.

Reaction Score
Living outside of boston but will hit the city whenever there are games if this becomes a thing. Let's get it going boston husky fans

Reaction Score
The Alumni group appears to be attempting a game watch at Bleacher Bar for Thursday's game vs. BC. I'm going to give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom