Boston’s Final Four... | The Boneyard

Boston’s Final Four...

Reaction Score
I went on Paige’s twitter and she re-tweeted Boston’s final four and they are as followed UCONN, South Carolina, Notre Dame and lastly Ohio State.. seems all the top recruits have Notre Dame in there list of schools, as well as UCONN. It’s going to be a very interesting who goes where. Notre Dames National Championship will be a huge factor .. u have to admit what a coaching job muffet did with all those season ending injuries. I hope we land Boston and Hortson in my opinion we get those 2 UCONN will be In great shape for the following year. Let’s hope UCONN can land a 3 member class and focus on the following year. A lot of talent coming out of high school in along time!!

Reaction Score
Winning one title will be a factor but not a major factor. How many elite recruits signed with S Car after they won last year? Notre Dame will sign top recruits because it's a fine program with one of the best coaches. But it has been for a long time and while it has attracted a number of great players for 20 years it hasn't out -recruited UConn, despite it's cache, it's academics and its football reputation.

Reaction Score
From ESPNHoopz

Screenshot.png

Reaction Score
When's the last time a New England player turned down Geno?

Nadine domond and jamila wideman?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Boston announced her final four on August 4th and that news was posted here on August 4th. It's now September 10. Old news.

Boston's visit to UConn won't happen until the end of October or early November.

Reaction Score
Hi all- I don't post here (men's board) but I know Boston's dad and have meet her in the USVI where her family is from. Her dad is a great person and so is Aliyah. You could not have a more humble hard working person join Uconn. She fits the mold on and off the court and her dad is really a wonderful guy.

Pre hurricane -when her dad and I talked basketball he was a fan of our program and had nothing but good things to say about UCONN. Take it for what it's worth.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I wonder which two they are?

Horston, Boston, Jones and I'm a happy man. Add Paige and I'm delirious.
Well, OSU is an odd choice. Aliyah will not be coached up there. USC may simply be a nod to the U.S. National Team coach, though the last 2 WNBA Rookies of the Year came from there. Wilson is/will be a star. Gray will be a decent player.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
It seems like the next few classes have an abundance of highly talented players, including at least two--Bueckers and Fudd--who could be transcendent. Is that really the case or do we say that every year?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It seems like the next few classes have an abundance of highly talented players, including at least two--Bueckers and Fudd--who could be transcendent. Is that really the case or do we say that every year?
2020 looks like the blockbuster class. 2019 was good, but not as good. I think 2018 was so-so. In some cases, it takes a few years for the relative rankings to be borne out. Kaleena's class was a weak one.

Some classes have one or two superstars and not much else. Other classes may lack a superstar, but have 8-10 very good players. 2020 appears to have both.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom