borges with aac info | The Boneyard

borges with aac info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting stuff. I'm sure they could just do travel partners. Pair UConn and Rutgers, Temple and Cincy, Louisville and Memphis, SMU and Houston, UCF and USF.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Solution. Let uconn play Lville, Ruty, temple and Cincy 4 times each. 2 home and 2 away. Let everyone else do what ever they want. F uc k this league and warde Manuel.

Reaction Score
Solution. Let uconn play Lville, Ruty, temple and Cincy 4 times each. 2 home and 2 away. Let everyone else do what ever they want. F uc k this league and warde Manuel.

Great solution! On par with most of your other solutions. If you had 5% of the ability of Warde Manuel you wouldn't be spending most of your time on the Boneyard.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

We all understand your not happy Dan, but you have to work with what you have. Right now UCONN is in the AAC and fans need to root for UCONN to win. Winning takes care of everything.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Great solution! On par with most of your other solutions. If you had 5% of the ability of Warde Manuel you wouldn't be spending most of your time on the Boneyard.

Good one. If i had 5% of wardes ability i would probally spend all day art a ncaa meeting for girls sports and how to make there uniforms more cute. I heard the wake forrest ad might be there. This is extremely important vs anything to do with our football program.

We all understand your not happy Dan, but you have to work with what you have. Right now UCONN is in the AAC and fans need to root for UCONN to win. Winning takes care of everything.

Ppl say this all the time. But the facts are bosie plays in the mwc and mount union is still d3. Its a lot more than just winning. We dont get it. All the other stuff we dont get snd to boot warde kept a coach who doesnt win. Who are you kidding?

Sh it cincy hired tuberville. They give a crap. If warde fire p on dec 1st and we hire a splash name here coach things would be much different.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Good one. If i had 5% of wardes ability i would probally spend all day art a ncaa meeting for girls sports and how to make there uniforms more cute. I heard the wake forrest ad might be there. This is extremely important vs anything to do with our football program.

Ppl say this all the time. But the facts are bosie plays in the mwc and mount union is still d3. Its a lot more than just winning. We dont get it. All the other stuff we dont get snd to boot warde kept a coach who doesnt win. Who are you kidding?

Sh it cincy hired tuberville. They give a crap. If warde fire p on dec 1st and we hire a splash name here coach things would be much different.

I am not a big Tuberville fan and think he has teed off a number of area high school coaches. Remember Cincinnati area is a hotbed of football recruiting.
This will be HCPP season to prove he can do the job. If not you and many others will get their wish and a new coaching staff will be coming in.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I am not a big Tuberville fan and think he has teed off a number of area high school coaches. Remember Cincinnati area is a hotbed of football recruiting.
This will be HCPP season to prove he can do the job. If not you and many others will get their wish and a new coaching staff will be coming in.

I'm not a huge tuby fan either. But it's a splash. We sat still. Didn't try. White flag.

If p fails this year then while it may be a win that we get a new coach, its a loss because its to late and we got left out of CR. that's the issue. We needed a rockstar to make quick and Ballzy decision to sway the acts mind that we were going the right direction. We sat still.

Whatever. Bball games against UCF and football games vs Memphis are what 95% here supports. Go warde! Horay being a mid major!

Reaction Score
I'm not a huge tuby fan either. But it's a splash. We sat still. Didn't try. White flag.

If p fails this year then while it may be a win that we get a new coach, its a loss because its to late and we got left out of CR. that's the issue. We needed a rockstar to make quick and Ballzy decision to sway the acts mind that we were going the right direction. We sat still.

Whatever. Bball games against UCF and football games vs Memphis are what 95% here supports. Go warde! Horay being a mid major!

UConn could have hired the equivalent of Vince Lombardi and it would not have mattered relevant to CR. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
UConn could have hired the equivalent of Vince Lombardi and it would not have mattered relevant to CR. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that?

It was followed by the media up until the 28th when Lville was invited to the acc that those 2 were the two picks being looked at. We at that point already had enough of P here. We went and beat Lville with some help from bridge water getting hurt. There would have been nothing more strong and Ballzy pr wise then firing P on Monday to really help media wise bolster our marine factoring into the acc decision. How does the acc pick Lville and listen to FSU if we beat Lville and the fire our coach saying still not good enough. That's a media play right there. Now the last game vs Cincy you have the coaching search excuse for not going to a bowl game. Either the acc picks uconn, or they wait another weeks or so to pick Lville because of the media stunt uconn just pulled. That gives uconn another week of life to pull another rabbit out of hat move. Now make a splash hire and turn to the acc gain to see what move they make.

The worst case in all of this is what? Lville still gets picked for the acc and uconn has a new head coach. Technically that's a better spot then where we are right now. That move also has a high side of a forced perception invite from the acc. But hey, u guys keep playing small time ad with warde. It's like all of u had farmvilles tahat got lots of Facebook points and so u think warde is a good ad. No balls. We got passed. Aggressive ppl win. Losers hang out with wake Forrest and go to NCAA meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom