Borges Tweet: Good news on the way? | The Boneyard

Borges Tweet: Good news on the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Probably just speculating on Cassell. Of course, good news today doesn't mean s%#t until a player has signed with us.

Reaction Score
Could it be Goodluck committing to IU tomorrow thus taking them out of the running for Robinson? I would think that as being good.

Reaction Score
Could it be Goodluck committing to IU tomorrow thus taking them out of the running for Robinson? I would think that as being good.

Goodluck will probably play C in college, Robinson is a wing/face up 4 man.

Reaction Score
Goodluck will probably play C in college, Robinson is a wing/face up 4 man.
I was thinking more along the lines of out of scholarships. I understood they played different positions. Wishful thinking.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Better News: Ollie lands Robinson and Cassell. Football team shows up and O Line producing first 100 yd game for RB's. Boyle throws for 300 in simplified offense. Delaney in the crowd and states that our football sucks but has potential to be the true sleeping giant of the Northeast and extolls the virtues of all that Uconn can offer the BIG.

Reaction Score
Better News: Ollie lands Robinson and Cassell. Football team shows up and O Line producing first 100 yd game for RB's. Boyle throws for 300 in simplified offense. Delaney in the crowd and states that our football sucks but has potential to be the true sleeping giant of the Northeast and extolls the virtues of all that Uconn can offer the BIG.

9c33e31b_funnyguy_ani.gif

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
That is the biggest news of the week so far, but I'm hoping his prediction is about future positive events...
My point being, he sometimes states the obvious. Personally, I think nothing can top dumping Coach P. as good news unless Labron James has a younger, better brother who's decided to play for UCONN and stay for four years.

Reaction Score
Every time I look at my crystal ball it says "don't do that", I never listen. Oh sorry, that's my conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom