Borges the man: list of cable channels covering uconn/UNC-Charlotte games in Battle 4 Atlantis | The Boneyard

Borges the man: list of cable channels covering uconn/UNC-Charlotte games in Battle 4 Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if theres an online streaming of the game happening? Also what about the championship game, will be on hdnet or another channel?

Reaction Score
idk i have comcast so i hope they work quick to get something done before the tournament starts

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Hooray for U-Verse

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if theres an online streaming of the game happening? Also what about the championship game, will be on hdnet or another channel?

The subsequent games will be on Versus as long as UConn keeps winning.

Reaction Score

I would check firstrowsports.tv on gameday

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
It's worth a happy hour trip to the bar anyway....many local ones have DirecTV HD which means they get Channel 306.

Reaction Score
idk i have comcast so i hope they work quick to get something done before the tournament starts

"HDNet is also working with Comcast to secure coverage of the game, as well"...............................me too!!!

Reaction Score
If you have the means, anyone who doesn't have direct TV premium plus package is crazy. Never have to worry about not getting anything.. I live in FL and storms have only knocked me out 2x in 3 years( only downside)

I dealt with Verizon Fios one year and thought it was crazy. They didn't have the NFL package and I had to call 4 times to get fullcourt turned on. Don't need fullcourt now because of course Direct TV has SNYHD. Now when the Fios guy calls to offer a bundle, because we have Verizon house line and internet, I try to sell him on Direct TV for his own house. One guy actually admitted him and his roomates have Direct TV.. ha

Reaction Score
If you have the means, anyone who doesn't have direct TV premium plus package is crazy. Never have to worry about not getting anything.. I live in FL and storms have only knocked me out 2x in 3 years( only downside)

I dealt with Verizon Fios one year and thought it was crazy. They didn't have the NFL package and I had to call 4 times to get fullcourt turned on. Don't need fullcourt now because of course Direct TV has SNYHD. Now when the Fios guy calls to offer a bundle, because we have Verizon house line and internet, I try to sell him on Direct TV for his own house. One guy actually admitted him and his roomates have Direct TV.. ha

I hear you, but I would want a large (i.e. huge) screen TV. Maybe the wife will respond in 30+ days or so.

Reaction Score
Fine, I'll be that guy... we're playing UNC-Asheville, not Charlotte.

Oh you just had to be that guy didn't you? So I guess this means we aren't playing UNC-Chapel Hill either?

Good to know that the other games will also be on versus. Because when I go to ch. 306 on Directv nothing even shows up. I think it's because we are only subscribed to standard definition channels.

Reaction Score
Just a reminder..

HDNet covers the 7:00pm and 9:30pm games
Versus covers the 2:00pm and 4:30pm games

If we win on thursday, we play Game 5 (Friday at 2:00pm on Versus)
If we lose on thursday, we play Game 7 (Friday at 7:00pm on HDNet)

Reaction Score
If we lose to Asheville, I'm guessing this board will have bigger fish to fry than whether our Friday game is on TV or not.

Reaction Score
So whats the deal if i have cox for thursday game? thought it was on versus too.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
So whats the deal if i have cox for thursday game? thought it was on versus too.

Restaurant/Bar/Friend's House?

I think you might be out of luck (as am I with Cablevision) ... seems like only the ones Borges listed, and now Comcast, will be carrying the game.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
will sports-bars be open Thanksgiving? I'm getting concerned here

who's throwing a Boneyard party?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
called two places in southington

TD Homers is closed
Sliders opens at 4 pm

I'm good

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Looks like I'll be staying late for Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house Thursday... No big deal- already had to live there for 10 days earlier this month...

Reaction Score

I have Cox Cable also. What's the difference between HDNet & Universal HD? Different Stations? On some Universal HD programs the HD Net logo appears in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

Reaction Score
I have directv, but don't own an HD television. I contacted Directv to ask if I could see the game anyway. If I get a positive response, I'll post it. Hopefully they'll get back to me before the game starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom