Boosters | The Boneyard

Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I sure hope we're mobilizing our boosters, including that that was shooting his mouth off in the media re: the football coaching hire.

You know Louisville is working every angle on its end...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just curious. What exactly do you expect them to do?

Reaction Score
Commits for stadium expansion, etc. to address any shortfall areas identified by conferences that may be kicking the tires.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Eat, write checks, threaten to stop writing checks and make little boosters to write checks and threaten to stop writing checks.

They are a lot like sharks in that regard.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Commits for stadium expansion, etc. to address any shortfall areas identified by conferences that may be kicking the tires.

UConn doesnt directly own the stadium, though. I wonder if that would be a hldup.

Reaction Score
The decisions have been made. Boosters don't mean anything, Pitt, UL, SU, etc. posters don't mean anything to the presidents of the ACC schools in these matters . Yeah, there is a 1A decision and a 1B and maybe a 1C, but as I posted in another thread, the ACC has its plan set and knows, at least to a certain extent, who's coming and who's going. UConn is probably 1A. Dragging in black clouds with doomsday or sci-fi scenarios is a waste of emotion. Half this board needs to be prescribed Xanax. I have some if you want.

Reaction Score
I sure hope we're mobilizing our boosters, including that that was shooting his mouth off in the media re: the football coaching hire.

You know Louisville is working every angle on its end...

I may be wrong, but calling Burton a "" is probably not going to endear him to the cause.

Reaction Score
I may be wrong, but calling Burton a "" is probably not going to endear him to the cause.
If Burton is concerned about what random people on The Boneyard are saying, he's got bigger issues than being a "."

Reaction Score
UConn doesnt directly own the stadium, though. I wonder if that would be a hldup.

Ok, good point. Commits for ad buys, seats, luxury boxes, etc. then.

I'm sure ACC/B1G would have a list of things that are concerns for them. Commit to addressing the issues with donor $$.

Reaction Score

Damn, it seems I've miscalculated.

OK, if Burton contributes $7.5MM to the cause, I'll publicly withdraw my comment.

To paraphrase Calhoun: "not one penny less".

Reaction Score
In the predicament we are in, it's very hard to imagine our boosters NOT going nuts. Look at this message board!

Reaction Score
I'm sure stadium expansion would be a must for a B1G invite, ACC not so much.

State is burning through money with debt getting bigger so the money to expand is a ??

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'm sure stadium expansion would be a must for a B1G invite, ACC not so much.

State is burning through money with debt getting bigger so the money to expand is a ??
Wouldn't we get a ??15m bump in revenue with the B1G? That should be more than enough to cover a 10-20 yr construction loan.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Wouldn't we get a ??15m bump in revenue with the B1G? That should be more than enough to cover a 10-20 yr construction loan.

the bump from b10 money would put us in a amazing spot. considering ou books re always even ish.

build the bball facility the baseball field more soccer stuff expand the rent and so on. we would be cake on cake on cake and we will become a athletics monster with b10 money. i'm talking about a statue of jc and cool unis like its not a big deal $$ wise. i'm talking bout cream cheese on our bagels when recruits come like we dont even give a .

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
cheese on cheese on cheese. Wait no, that'd be Wisconsin.

Lox on lox on lox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104