OT: - Book Recommendation: The Back Roads to March | The Boneyard

OT: Book Recommendation: The Back Roads to March

Reaction Score
I just finished John Feinstein's The Back Roads to March which chronicles Feinstein's travels during the 2018-2019 season covering teams mostly from one-bid conferences and their efforts to make, and hopefully play, in March Madness.

Reads more like a collection of vignettes rather than focusing on one main thread, bit Feinstein does an incredible job finding links between seemingly disparate programs. but overall loved the book and I highly recommend this to any fan of college basketball. There's even a chapter on Calhoun's first season at Saint Joseph and some talk of RJ Cole at Howard.

Reaction Score
I just finished John Feinstein's The Back Roads to March which chronicles Feinstein's travels during the 2018-2019 season covering teams mostly from one-bid conferences and their efforts to make, and hopefully play, in March Madness.

Reads more like a collection of vignettes rather than focusing on one main thread, bit Feinstein does an incredible job finding links between seemingly disparate programs. but overall loved the book and I highly recommend this to any fan of college basketball. There's even a chapter on Calhoun's first season at Saint Joseph and some talk of RJ Cole at Howard.
It’s been added to the cue. I like Feinstein’s The Last Amateurs which follows the lives of Patriot League teams in the early 2000s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom