Boo Hoo Hoo Geno | The Boneyard

Boo Hoo Hoo Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“Me, CD (associate head coach Chris Dailey) and those other guys, we have already lived a dream that people have the first time that people went through this,” Auriemma said after Saturday’s practice on one of UCF’s practice courts. “What we are living now that is something you can’t even dream, that if you were dreaming this, not only is it not possible, you shouldn’t even be allowed to dream this. Yet, here we are living it and how do you come to grips with that. That is why we don’t talk about it, why we don’t acknowledge it because to acknowledge means you have to look at it rationally and go ‘how is that possible.’ It is best to not even think about it, it is best to not even talk about it.”

Imagine being Muffet or Tara and reading that. You just want to go get the Geno doll out of the closet and stck a few more pins in really sensitive places.

UConn coach Geno Auriemma doing his best to try and embrace current win streak

The sooner we can and hopefully do get this out of the way the better. BTW people better not ignore USF. Plenty of gamers on that team.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
" You have to treat them as semi, going to be adults some day, not quite adults but some day they are going to be adults so you want to give them the benefit of a doubt some days.”

So Geno.

Reaction Score
I am so glad Geno finally came out and said "We're going for it." Even if he really doesn't care about the streak because he's been there, done that, he acknowledges that these kids have not, and it's only fair to give them the chance. But the way he's coached this year has belied his words anyway. As good as our ladies have played I truly believe the coaching, both before and during the games has made the difference in the big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom