Boo freaking hoo: More Bobby D whining | The Boneyard

Boo freaking hoo: More Bobby D whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"The team tried hard today," UConn coach Bob Diaco said. "It's not for a lack of trying. They fought hard, they continue to strain. (But) there's so much to clean up. People don't want to hear me say positive things anymore."

What was that about "energy vampires" again?

Reaction Score
"The team tried hard today," UConn coach Bob Diaco said. "It's not for a lack of trying. They fought hard, they continue to strain. (But) there's so much to clean up. People don't want to hear me say positive things anymore."

What was that about "energy vampires" again?

Can't believe he keeps saying this

Reaction Score
How many more years do you need to cleanup. You only have kids for 5 years max. It's 4 if you burn their redshirt with 3 games left. Brilliant!

Reaction Score
The defense at least was able to bear down yesterday after that disaster of a first quarter. It should be possible to score 21 points at home, I don't care who you're playing.

That offense though. Putrid. The play calling sucks, but other than Noel the players just aren't any good.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He's probably correct based on his assumption that all things needing improvement have equal value and priority.

And that's where he's been a failure as the head coach of a football program.

He can't fix everything at once. He has to prioritize for himself those areas regarding game results.

The rest gets delegated to his staff.

And it's okay if some things never get fixed.

I don't think it's a reach to say most every HC in BCS could list a half dozen areas they wish their staff was dling better for their program.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Time to go back to the DiacoSpeak App...
diacospeakv2a.jpg

Reaction Score
The talent argument is a very poor excuse. Look, they had a grand total of ONE pass to a tight end heavy offense. There was perhaps 3 attempted passes between the hashes. I mean really. Who the heck hell are they kidding. They come up with same assinine game plan every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom