Boneyarders the future?? | The Boneyard

Boneyarders the future??

Reaction Score
Boneyarders tell me what you hear & what you know about our 2017 remaining chances & our 2018 empty cupboard! Looking for hope and legit posts. Thanks my brothers & sisters! GO HUSKIES #DRIVE45

Reaction Score
Win, Win, Win.

Until then we won't hear a lot of good I'm guessing, but it's only a guess.

Reaction Score
I only follow it casually but for 17 Eric Ayala is making a decision in July as to whether or not to re-classify from 18 to 17. Some say he's going to Cuse but you never know. As for 2018 there are a ton of guys that the staff is involved with.

Reaction Score
Thanks, I'm getting more optimistic every day just because it's what I do and '99, '04, '11 '14 give me reason and a God given right to dream! So Jalen Adams, Christian Vitals, Terry Larrier, Alterique Gilbert, Terry Cobb, Mamadou Diarra, Josh Carlton, Isaiah Whaley, Antwon Anderson, Tyler Polley
Gives us 10 with 3 to go? Forgive me for liking that roster as DeNiro would say a lil bit!

Reaction Score
Thanks, I'm getting more optimistic every day just because it's what I do and '99, '04, '11 '14 give me reason and a God given right to dream! So Jalen Adams, Christian Vitals, Terry Larrier, Alterique Gilbert, Terry Cobb, Mamadou Diarra, Josh Carlton, Isaiah Whaley, Antwon Anderson, Tyler Polley
Gives us 10 with 3 to go? Forgive me for liking that roster as DeNiro would say a lil bit!
You are missing the Cornell recruit, Dave O. I would think we are only in the market for another guard or SF so we can play a smaller but more offensive lineup this year.

Reaction Score
You are missing the Cornell recruit, Dave O. I would think we are only in the market for another guard or SF so we can play a smaller but more offensive lineup this year.

Yes I just texted my Son that I left Onuorah out. My bad... thanks! We don't look too bad I'm telling you this ha! #DRIVE45!

Reaction Score
Win or KO is done. His buyout might buy him another year after this but a bad year this year will make it damn near impossible for him to recover, ever.

I don't know what went horribly wrong but, if KO didn't reach out for help, I doubt this will be a pleasant year for anyone. We will see....

Reaction Score
Win or KO is done. His buyout might buy him another year after this but a bad year this year will make it damn near impossible for him to recover, ever.

I don't know what went horribly wrong but, if KO didn't reach out for help, I doubt this will be a pleasant year for anyone. We will see....
Whoa! KO has time. He did get help supposedly. Bachman Turner Overdrive. I ain't seen NOTHIN yet, unless some of the under the radar guys go off! It's kind of humorous to see the guys calling them Chill & Kill like they're buds that just finished a joyous baerbecue with them. They don't earn the cutesie nicknames here until they put some UCONN bodies on the damn floor. Do they know what it feels like to win all the damn marbles and then get the life sucked out of you by losing to two teams that couldn't beat themselves? Can they really get our intensity as a fan base? Do they know what our expectations really are? Do they know it's a sickness? Do they know how losing affects our lives? Do they know that we have the largest chapter of UA (UCONN ANONYMOUS) in the World? Sitting with the #1 NBA draft pick is impressive, but guess who's unimpressed? Don't get me wrong I want these guys to succeed and maybe they will. There's a boat load of talent in the 2018 class, do they know that we know who they are? Do they know that we see where they are projected to go to school? Is it lost on the UA community recognizes that it's the least number of top 100 players that the HUSKY logo appears in years? All that being said I think those I'm addressing this to, which certainly isn't all of you, I'm not mailing it in for this season or any other. You'll never pry my season tickets from my fingers even I'm in the ground.#deathgriponthosemofo's. This season we will be good, very good if we stay healthy. Do I think we will win the National Championship? Yes I do. Do I think we will win every game? Yes I do, which is part of the sickness. As some of you know my wife is very sick, but she stopped going to ganes long ago because she can't stand sitting next to me ha! My foul mouth #imgettingbetter and my history of defending UCONN players either verbally or physically if need be, has caused her to decline all invitations, even with promises of good behavior. I'm good friends with many former players, current and retired coaches and I take it personally when our fans or especially opponents fans on the road speak negatively about my Huskies. I'm sorry, I'll wrap this up because I'll be damned if I even know what I wrote, I'm not reading it except whatever it is, I hope I didn't offend anyone except the naysayers. I'm not going down that road, I'm staying positive, parting with a lot of my hard earned money and starting at 0-0, planning to win them all. I reserve the right to change my mind and become a flaming hater, even though today at this minute, I'm all in for the DRIVE45! #ALLABOARD!!!!

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
A winning season would help with recruiting. We'd probably cut our recruiting misses in half with a 24-25 win Reg. Season.
I expect at least one 2017 surprise before the season starts. Not a " Drummond " or "Daniels" level surprise but something decent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom