OT - Boneyarders I'd Like To Meet and Why | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT - Boneyarders I'd Like To Meet and Why

Reaction Score
I too have been to the original Primanti Bros. Interesting place for sure.

Reaction Score
I love high school girls basketball. I saw KML's high school championship game on television her senior year. After the game in her interview, she told the interviewer she would be playing for UConn. I had never heard of her, but at that time I was not following the nationally ranked girls.
Yes .. pretty much, I only follow girls' high school hoops in my area like Christ the King [Sue Bird, Chamique, Tina Charles] and Ossining [Saniya Chong, AEH, Aubrey Griffin] and Emily Engstler, a budding star for Syracuse is from nearby St Francis Prep. I enjoyed watching CK defeat Bree Stewarts Cicero squad a few years ago at the famous Gauchos gym in the Bvonx!
On the boys' side, my 1st cousin, John Buck, is the head coach at nearby Long Island Lutheran High School. I saw the game last week when LuHI defeated Sierra Canyon in a Noo Joisey tourney. Gr8 game! Sierra Canyon was loaded with the likes of LeBron James kid, Dwayne Wades kids and two other Mickey Dee's All-Americans.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
A really great thread, Mr. Doowop. It's like some of you guys who have never met have known each other for forever.

No intention of hijacking your thread but there is a poster that doesn’t post much anymore that would be curious to meet. I've always admired the posts of icebear, always respectful, always thoughtful. Just seems like a great guy.

I agree dogged1. I loved icebear's posts. Had a few conversations with him and requested prayers which he graciously granted. Does anyone know what happened to him?

Reaction Score
I'd like to meet Nan: 1) She has the greatest whatever you call the pics above a name 2) She is clearly wicked smart and 3) She can be feisty as all get out. My kind of gal!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
You wisely included two of my younger brothers, @Sluconn Husky and @CocoHusky, but omitted a third, certain first ballot Boneyard Hall of Famer @MilfordHusky. They played basketball in the family driveway--yes, well before the Samuelson sisters did--all under the watchful eyes of our dad, @oldude.

By all means, meet the mishpucha.
I guess I need to post more to get noticed. :)

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
I guess I need to post more to get noticed. :)

Yes, at 29,897 posts you clearly have been shirking. Get your count up to 30,000 and maybe you'll get noticed (says the newbie with tongue firmly in cheek). ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It's nice to be remembered but that must have been someone else that deserves the credit. I've only posted here and one other WBB site. Thanks.

Ooops.:eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom