Boneyarders going to game vs. St. John’s? | The Boneyard

Boneyarders going to game vs. St. John’s?

Reaction Score
Looking forward very much for first in person game. We’ll be in section 104. Anyone else attending?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am going but not sure where I am sitting as we are going with a SJU Booster which I can only assume I will be persona non-grata behind the SJU bench with my UConn gear on....:p

Reaction Score
I am going but not sure where I am sitting as we are going with a SJU Booster which I can only assume I will be persona non-grata behind the SJU bench with my UConn gear on....:p
Have you ever been there before? Any advice

Reaction Score
Regardless of where your seat is, you are required to remain standing, in full UConn gear, at the start of each half until UConn scores.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Regardless of where your seat is, you are required to remain standing, in full UConn gear, at the start of each half until UConn scores.
It's my opinion that standing at home is fine, at a neutral location is fine, and if you are in a UConn only section at an away game, it is fine, but standing at an away game with home fans behind you is rude. YMMV

Reaction Score
It's my opinion that standing at home is fine, at a neutral location is fine, and if you are in a UConn only section at an away game, it is fine, but standing at an away game with home fans behind you is rude. YMMV
Guess I need to start inserting emojis in my posts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom