Boneyarder makes big time | The Boneyard

Boneyarder makes big time

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It’s comforting to know you consider that “big time”.

It’s a nice reminder that you can’t digest sarcasm and are so obsessed with selling nos-sense that you don’t have a scintilla of a sense of humor.

Not surprised you’ll run your mouth in this thread and not back up your big talk in the other. Loser leaves town - step up if you are so confident.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ha! I knew it was sarcasm. I’m surprised you didn’t pick up on mine. As for a sense of humor I laugh often at your inanity. You haven’t expressed a positive thought about this team for weeks. We’re much improved over last year. You’re free to concur with it or not but I don’t have to back up anything I say. You’ll see Thursday night. And just to remind you, my thread was titled what IF we win. If. That means if. Get it? But we’ll cover the 24. You don’t want to believe that? That’s your problem.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ha! I knew it was sarcasm. I’m surprised you didn’t pick up on mine. As for a sense of humor I laugh often at your inanity. You haven’t expressed a positive thought about this team for weeks. We’re much improved over last year. You’re free to concur with it or not but I don’t have to back up anything I say. You’ll see Thursday night. And just to remind you, my thread was titled what IF we win. If. That means if. Get it? But we’ll cover the 24. You don’t want to believe that? That’s your problem.

I like how you are so passive aggressive you don’t hit quote.

You’ve told us 500 different things. Now you are just gonna stick with cover 24 after I tried to pin you down.

Wow you are a super positive guy. Covering 24 at home - way to go out on a limb. I don’t want to believe they cover 24? The line isn’t even 24, it’s actually lower but you couch your big talk with a point around a key # - L O L.

Loud mouth blowhard until it was time to back it up. Who knew?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Back it up? What are you a 12 year old?

You accused me of keeping people away from Rentschler Field... really you are going to call someone else 12...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Back it up? What are you a 12 year old?

You almost made it to the big time yourself. If UConn was playing an ACC game Thursday you’d be trending on twitter right now. P6 is your speed.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well at least we found another pair to fill out the card for our Jasper Howard Memorial Boxing event on Thursday night.

Unfortunately, you’ll have to take the under card. Dan O’s dad is a bigger draw.

They teach violence at divinity school? And you are 3 matches behind.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well at least we found another pair to fill out the card for our Jasper Howard Memorial Boxing event on Thursday night.

Unfortunately, you’ll have to take the under card. Dan O’s dad is a bigger draw.

Well that escalated quickly

Should I bring the popcorn? We all know where Larry's grill is.

You guys missed the deleted thread. Which is where the funniest stuff was. Pure comedy gold.

Reaction Score
It’s a nice reminder that you can’t digest sarcasm and are so obsessed with selling nos-sense that you don’t have a scintilla of a sense of humor.

Not surprised you’ll run your mouth in this thread and not back up your big talk in the other. Loser leaves town - step up if you are so confident.
Lol nos-sense

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You guys missed the deleted thread. Which is where the funniest stuff was. Pure comedy gold.

I missed it? You mean the cubby bear Serrano spar, right? I believe I saw all of that

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Boys, boys, sorry I created a toxic environment here at the ‘yard. Hahaha. Glad you all liked it. Gotta break Putterman in the right way, kid doesn’t know what us real fans are all about yet. And yes, scarcasm rules. Let’s kick the piss outta UCF on Thursday night! #GoDawgs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom