Boneyard Weekly Pick 'Em Champion is..... | The Boneyard

Boneyard Weekly Pick 'Em Champion is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congratulations to KennyD with a monster final weekend to leapfrog from 2 games back to winning it all with 9 correct picks (96 for the season). Gut-wrenching for jbdphi who finished a game out AND didn't enter a pick for the N. Illinois - Bowling Green game since it was an hour after kickoff Friday night (and let's be honest, there is no doubt he would have gotten that one right since 100% picked the winner there). Props to him for acknowledging that and not entering a pick Here's the top 4 finishers. I'll update the entire standings later tonight or tomorrow morning when I have more time. (As always, please double check my totals for your picks as I've had a few "errors" I've needed to correct this season)

Next up...Boneyard Bowl Pick 'Em. I'll set up the link for that this weekend.

Thanks to all who played, you will be receiving your "PARTICIPATION" ribbon in the mail soon.

FINAL STANDINGS - Top 4
96 (9) KennyD

95 (7) cheech63
95 (7) jbdphi
95 (6) HeyMoe

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Congratulations to KennyD with a monster final weekend to leapfrog from 2 games back to winning it all with 9 correct picks (96 for the season). Gut-wrenching for jbdphi who finished a game out AND didn't enter a pick for the N. Illinois - Bowling Green game since it was an hour after kickoff Friday night (and let's be honest, there is no doubt he would have gotten that one right since 100% picked the winner there). Props to him for acknowledging that and not entering a pick Here's the top 4 finishers. I'll update the entire standings later tonight or tomorrow morning when I have more time. (As always, please double check my totals for your picks as I've had a few "errors" I've needed to correct this season)

Thanks to all who played, you will be receiving your "PARTICIPATION" ribbon in the mail soon.

FINAL STANDINGS - Top 4
96 (9) KennyD

95 (7) cheech63
95 (7) jbdphi
95 (6) HeyMoe

Once again SAMCRO, job well done. Thanks for doing this! I always have fun playing. Maybe next year, I won't miss submitting picks for week 2!

Reaction Score
Thanks for putting this together. I looked forward to it each week. It's funny. My brother and I bet on some statistic of each UConn home game we watch. I ALWAYS lose.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score

FINAL STANDINGS - Top 4
96 (9) KennyD

95 (7) cheech63
95 (7) jbdphi
95 (6) HeyMoe

Thanks SAMCRO and congrats to Kenny. Well deserved - these time zone challenges prove to be too much for me sometimes.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
Thanks @SAMCRO for all the work over the whole season! It was a much needed thing esp. this season! :)

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Great job again SAMCRO, thanks. Congrats to Kenny. I took a beating picking bama to lose all year - it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom