Boneyard Top 25 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Top 25

Reaction Score
Won't be running the Boneyard Top 25 Poll this year! Someone else is welcome to carry the torch, if interested.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Won't be running the Boneyard Top 25 Poll this year! Someone else is welcome to carry the torch, if interested.

Thank you for your hard work and efforts.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Yes, thanks for the time you did it. I'm sorry, but running it would not be my thing, but I was fascinated to do a look-see. Hope someone else is interested.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I would consider it...because I like polls and it's neat to see how others are perceiving the top teams, and I think in many ways, the posters here at The Boneyard are more in-tune with the WCBB landscape. My plate is kind of full, though, until mid-December. Would be fun, though, to run a poll and have access to all the statistics!

If y'all feel strongly that The Boneyard needs a poll, let me know.

Reaction Score
I would consider it...because I like polls and it's neat to see how others are perceiving the top teams, and I think in many ways, the posters here at The Boneyard are more in-tune with the WCBB landscape. My plate is kind of full, though, until mid-December. Would be fun, though, to run a poll and have access to all the statistics!

If y'all feel strongly that The Boneyard needs a poll, let me know.
I would like us to have a poll. However, I would like to see it limited to “ The Super Sixteen.”

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I always enjoy the polls and contribute to them, and I also appreciate the work the pollsters put in. I can’t take over while I’m working, though.

Reaction Score
I'd do it if I were still posting on the main board, but alas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom