OT: Boneyard Tailgate-The Wedding edition... | The Boneyard

OT: Boneyard Tailgate-The Wedding edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today my little princess (UConn B.S.,M.S.) marries her Prince Charming (UConn B.A.). In the spirit of the board, thought I would share some of the Edibles. An impressive appetizer selection that includes crudités, cheeses, fried calamari, shrimp, sausage & broccoli rabe, butcher block deli selections, scallops, pasta, etc. There will be a salad course, a pasta course,& then the entrees: Choice of garlic roasted rack of lamb, surf & turf, Chilean sea bass or Eggplant Parm (for those with vegetarian dietary needs). All in all a very filling meal.
Oh, and of course, wedding cake for dessert.

Reaction Score
Congratulations. I can't see myself having any appetite whatsoever the day I give my either of my girls away. My greatest hope is that they find men I like so much that it shocks me that I have found a way to be happy about it.

Great style on the Italian slant to the meal. Nothing better.

Reaction Score
Now that would be one helluva tailgate spread!!

Take the time to enjoy the day!!

Reaction Score
Enjoy the day and make sure there are lots of pictures. It will be a blur. All I can remember is when the lady running the wedding whispered for me to start walking my precious daughter down the aisle, my feet stayed frozen to the floor and I had to be nudged. And I absolutely loved the guy waiting for her at the end of the aisle. I later wondered what it must feel like to walk a daughter towards a guy you're not that keen about--lol.
Congrats.

Reaction Score
Congrats Coach!! Thought the menu would be linked to the groom's hometown or high school mascot or something like that :)
lol Southington vs. Amity State Titles boys baseball to Amity, Girls softball to the Knights in 2014

Reaction Score
lol Southington vs. Amity State Titles boys baseball to Amity, Girls softball to the Knights in 2014

Coachcap, congratulations! Great time for you and your family! I've done two girls and one boy in the last two years. I understand the financial pain but the joy is endless.

New grandson makes you realize what it's all about!

I cried when I toasted my kids and I cried again when the bills came in.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
You had me at cheeses.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'm happy for you Coach. It's got to be a great, but weird, day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom