1. Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)
    Dismiss Notice

Boneyard Rules (updated)

Discussion in 'UConn Women's Basketball' started by HuskyNan, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskyNan

HuskyNan Administrator

Welcome to the Boneyard! Please read the following rules before posting. If you have any questions, please contact JS, Biff, or myself via the private message (PM) feature (click on our name, then Start a Conversation).

• No politics. No "Trumpkins", "Libt*rds", "RINOs", references to political news, nothing. Take it to the Cesspool.
    • No name-calling or other personal attacks. It seems like this shouldn't have to be a rule, but apparently so considering some recent posts
    • Don't trash the kids that play the games, no matter what team. This includes use of the word "thug", which is a particular dislike of mine. We're taking about 18-22 year old young women, not hardened criminals. Criticizing a play or player is fine, but there's no need whatsoever to get personal about it.
    • Regarding speculation - we don't EVER speculate on possible transfers here. We don't wonder if someone is pregnant, or gay, or a "head case" (another particular dislike of mine). If you want to speculate on the starting lineup or whether a coach is on the hot seat, be my guest.
    • Don't drag garbage over from other boards. I'm talking about insults towards posters, teams, coaches, etc. If you want to bring some interesting news or post that's of general interest, no problem but leave incendiary posts where you find them. We don't need to start a flame war here because of something posted on another board.
    • Please don't post on the board about a moderator action (or inaction) with which you have an issue. Please PM us and we'll be glad to address any questions or concerns you might have. If your post gets deleted and you think it's fine, it's possible you were responding to a post that was deleted and if you quoted it, your post might be deleted too.
    • Don't reveal another poster's name or post their picture without permission. There are a lot of nuts on the Internet and giving out personal information on another poster exposes them to the nuts. Don't do it.
    Basically, please be civil. Guess that's it for now.

Kibitzer, tjhusky, B1GEast and 39 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.