Boneyard rules are not lost... | The Boneyard

Boneyard rules are not lost...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...you can find them here., in the Internet archive. You can either download the page from there (using the Save menu item) and upload the files to your preferred location or just link to the page I've linked. The Archive has been around for a long time, but it is occasionally wonky to access.

The Archive is a fascinating place to peruse. You can see what your favorite site looked like in 2003 (or earlier, if it existed. The Archive started in '96), and find stuff that's disappeared, like huskynan.com.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I
...you can find them here., in the Internet archive. You can either download the page from there (using the Save menu item) and upload the files to your preferred location or just link to the page I've linked. The Archive has been around for a long time, but it is occasionally wonky to access.

The Archive is a fascinating place to peruse. You can see what your favorite site looked like in 2003 (or earlier, if it existed. The Archive started in '96), and find stuff that's disappeared, like huskynan.com.

Not that it matters, but I like the slimmer and clearer version posted currently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom