Boneyard, Please Forgive Me | The Boneyard

Boneyard, Please Forgive Me

Reaction Score
It has been many years since my last confession. I have committed the following sins. Yesterday, i committed the venial sin of posting my film comment on "Wild River" to Movie Hindsight rather than to Films Worth Viewing. My apology for that sin was perfunctory and not heartfelt.

I committed the sin of omission when I did not thank tcf after viewing the semi-final and final games of the 1990 Big East Championship. Then I compounded that sin by viewing the two Final Four Games of the champion woman Huskies in 2000.
For this I am truly sorry.

Finally, I watched "Casablanca" and then Roger Ebert's commentary on the same film. I admit to a sleepless night, but in doing so I neglected my sworn duty to write commentaries for Films Worth Viewing. I compounded this offense by viewing
the Dracula-1979 where Frank Langella plays Count Dracula. I had no intention to review a Dracula film this early in October.

Thank you for your patience. I will endeavor to redeem myself by honoring the 'Yard in word and deed.

Most humbly, zymurg.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
For your penance I suggest re-posting the recipe for that warm apple thingy that makes everyone feel good.

After all, it is apple season, and who doesn't want to feel good?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom