OT: Boneyard medical plan | The Boneyard

OT: Boneyard medical plan

Reaction Score
I've noticed that The Boneyard medical community is able to diagnose and develop a treatment plan with only the slightest piece of information and without a physical examination.

I have many questions on this medical plan: How much is the deductible? Is it single person only or is there a family plan? What are the premiums? How extensive is this plan? (ie. How far outside the players on the UCONN women's basketball team does this plan extend - does it include the coaches? what about other UCONN teams - or teams in general)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I've noticed that The Boneyard medical community is able to diagnose and develop a treatment plan with only the slightest piece of information and without a physical examination.

I have many questions on this medical plan: How much is the deductible? Is it single person only or is there a family plan? What are the premiums? How extensive is this plan? (ie. How far outside the players on the UCONN women's basketball team does this plan extend - does it include the coaches? what about other UCONN teams - or teams in general)
You have to had stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

Reaction Score
it's not just medical advice.......we do intense psychological work ups too.....just have a seat on the couch...
Only thing - no seat on the couch needed!!! Always done remotely with little to no information.

Reaction Score

If you have to ASK about the cost of the DEDUCTABLE--YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.

Reaction Score
it's not just medical advice.......we do intense psychological work ups too.....just have a seat on the couch...
Please Charlie---I'm still suffering from the last session---go-away--oh those wBB players in those red or black uniforms--go away!! Ok Charlie sign me up for another session!! Go a---away..Orange, orange, orange--Ive been burnt.

Reaction Score
You can only get it as part of a package:
  • Medical plan
  • Coaching advice
Is that to say a fan needs medical advice after giving coaching advice--yea I've seen that. Opinions some should know--isn't advice.

Reaction Score
Please Charlie---I'm still suffering from the last session---go-away--oh those wBB players in those red or black uniforms--go away!! Ok Charlie sign me up for another session!! Go a---away..Orange, orange, orange--Ive been burnt.

I'd suggest some of that North Carolina sky blue........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom