Boneyard Etiquette for Recruits | The Boneyard

Boneyard Etiquette for Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

I have zero authority here, but can we as a community agree to a simple rule regarding recruits? If you see a thread specifically dedicated to welcoming a recruit to UConn, can you keep from posting negative commentary about that person?

Every recruit that commits to UConn deserves way better than that for making the decision to join our family...

Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

I have zero authority here, but can we as a community agree to a simple rule regarding recruits? If you see a thread specifically dedicated to welcoming a recruit to UConn, can you keep from posting negative commentary about that person?

Every recruit that commits to UConn deserves way better than that for making the decision to join our family...
All these recruits are the first step to 12-0 next year!!!

Reaction Score
Thanks Dan, it's a shame we even need a thread like this. Let's hope Dream Jobbed gets "it".

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
And yes the parents look at this site, I’m friendly with Jay Roses parents they peek in here often especially the old man

Reaction Score
Hey Boneyarders,

I have to agree...we need all the recruits we can get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom