Boneyard Badass Award for Houston... | The Boneyard

Boneyard Badass Award for Houston...

Reaction Score
Kib has asked me to fill in with the Badass award, and I kept a watchful eye during the game! So without further ado...

The Boneyard Badass Award for Houston is... Gabby Williams!

With a statline of 19 pts., 10 rebounds (5 O, 5 D), and 5 assists, Gabby feels like the right choice for today's honor. If she looked impressive on TV, she looked x10 more impressive in person. All over the court in every aspect of the game!

Congrats to the Huskies for win! And a big thank you to Kib for letting me fill in! :cool:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Awesome responsibility delegated to SS. Well done.

Gabby keeps playing this way and she may retire the BADASS award permanently.

Reaction Score
For sure Gabby was the only Badass contender who didn't have an off day today. Nothing to complain about there at all. GABBY!!!

upload_2017-1-28_12-9-38.png

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Kib has asked me to fill in with the Badass award, and I kept a watchful eye during the game! So without further ado...

The Boneyard Badass Award for Houston is... Gabby Williams!

With a statline of 19 pts., 10 rebounds (5 O, 5 D), and 5 assists, Gabby feels like the right choice for today's honor. If she looked impressive on TV, she looked x10 more impressive in person. All over the court in every aspect of the game!

Congrats to the Huskies for win! And a big thank you to Kib for letting me fill in! :cool:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks @StephStorrs
for your wise choice, enthusiastic explanation, and sustaining this unique Boneyard tradition.:)

PS. This was Gabby's eleventh Boneyard Badass Award, gives her the team lead. (Should somebody tell Jay Bilas?);)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom