Boneyard 8/8/1998 | The Boneyard

Boneyard 8/8/1998

temery

What?
Reaction Score
15574E0E-87D4-46CA-8E07-4CAD586D73B9.gif

Check in, share a story, past usernames, etc.

May 1998: Wayback Machine

A bit of boneyard history.

Boneyard inception?

How did you first hear about the Boneyard?

20th Anniversary Commemorative t shirt TBA (Frank D'Angelo, send me an email. Yours in on the house):

Anyone here in the t-shirt printing business?

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Hey, I get to be first to weigh in with a hearty congratulations and a deeply felt thanks. I've been one of many for whom the 'yard has provided a connection from afar over the years. The combination of realignment, bad football, and a major life change (retirement and a 7000 mile relocation) have tempered my activity level over the past year but I'm hoping HCRE 2.0 gets things turned around in good order. Looking at the UMass game to finally check 'game at the Rent' off my bucket list; maybe I'll get to put some faces on some Boneyard handles.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Wow, crazy that I found this place, I believe in 1998-99? was posting a lot on the MBB board under a different name then... Played in 2 Opens (watched the Dogfather dump gin into a water cooler while trying to fish out ice for his drink...). Went to Fenway with the group, and did a tailgate too...

Took some time off from the yard but came back, because how can you not.

My drive to MBB was replaced by football, funny how that goes.

great memories over the years... laughing with and sometimes at us all.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I wasn’t an original but I sure have wasted a lot of time here the last 10+ years. Much appreciated.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
About 8 years ago, before I discovered the Boneyard, I checked Desmond Conner's Hartford Courant blog literally every single day for UConn football updates! One day, either he or a commenter mentioned the Boneyard... a Google search later, my life was changed forever.

Thank you all for helping me waste countless hours on here, and for supporting the greatest team!

Reaction Score
View attachment 33548

Check in, share a story, past usernames, etc.

May 1998: Wayback Machine

A bit of boneyard history.

Boneyard inception?

How did you first hear about the Boneyard?

20th Anniversary Commemorative t shirt TBA (Frank D'Angelo, send me an email. Yours in on the house):

Anyone here in the t-shirt printing business?
Congratulations to the best sport fan blog in the nation!! Unbelievable job of keeping us all updated and faithful to our Huskies!! Thank you!!!~

Reaction Score
Congrats on 20 years. That's an accomplishment for any message board to reach that milestone. As an admitted outsider(Penn State Alum) I have always been treated well and enjoyed my interaction with Husky Fans. This is a great online community hopefully it keeps going for another 20.

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday Boneyard!! I am always amazed and appreciative at the level of dedication, knowledge and debate that I see on this board. However, I do think The Boneyard owes me at least a half dozen F9 keys!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom