Bojangles in Times Square Today

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
As a Charlottean I must encourage you to try it if you’re in the area:

Drew

Reaction Score
I’m also a Charlottean but never got the Bojangles hype. Popeyes is better hands down.

Hell, the shell gas station on South Boulevard kicks BJ’s ass.
Shell gas station is goated. I live on South Boulevard and can’t wait to go get it during football season.

Cajun Filet biscuit and supremes kick Popeyes’ ass and it isn’t really close. Curious what you get- phenomenal tailgating food too.

Reaction Score
Shell gas station is goated. I live on South Boulevard and can’t wait to go get it during football season.

Cajun Filet biscuit and supremes kick Popeyes’ ass and it isn’t really close. Curious what you get- phenomenal tailgating food too.
Usually just the typical 2 or 3 piece combo. Never had the cajun filet and only had the supremes once. Maybe I need to give those a chance.

Drew

Reaction Score
Usually just the typical 2 or 3 piece combo. Never had the cajun filet and only had the supremes once. Maybe I need to give those a chance.
Give them both a try- you won’t be disappointed. Cajun Filet biscuit is one of my favorite items in all of fast food.

We’re 30 days out from UConn @ Fresno. All of a sudden that fried chicken run doesn’t seem that far away…

Reaction Score
Family up north, currently living in FL. Bojangles is perfect grub while you drive food whenever I’m heading north if I don’t fly for whatever reason

Reaction Score
As a Charlottean I must encourage you to try it if you’re in the area:

I’m also a Charlottean but never got the Bojangles hype. Popeyes is better hands down.

Hell, the shell gas station on South Boulevard kicks BJ’s ass.
Hey Charlotte people, QC resident checking in here as well. Chicken supreme combo all day with Cajun fries. The fries are amazing when cooked right. And the Shell gas station is a bit overrated IMO, it’s good but there’s definitely better fried chicken around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom