Boise State's Ajayi a problem for UConn tomorrow (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Boise State's Ajayi a problem for UConn tomorrow (Fuller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're gonna struggle with him. It is what it is. Just play better than we did last week. More accuracy from Whitmer, better blocking from OL, fewer drops, tighter coverage in the secondary, and no turnovers.

Reaction Score
Wait, I haven't read the article yet, but based on Stewart's quote--------- are they actually game planning to take away their major threat? How can this be?
Yeah. It is kinda funny to hear that. Also, Casey has been scouting Boise tape all week. From what I heard at least.

Maybe we are turning the page and actually prepping for the team we are playing

Reaction Score
Carl,
I had the same thought. Not about getting hit by Jimmy...about game planning for, you know, the team we're playing. One almost gets the sense that tryouts are coming to an end...

Reaction Score
Carl,
I had the same thought. Not about getting hit by Jimmy...about game planning for, you know, the team we're playing. One almost gets the sense that tryouts are coming to an end...

YOU, I will hit.

Reaction Score
Who exactly have they beaten this year? I'm just not sold despite every BSU fan predicting they lay 40 on us.

Reaction Score
Defense will have it's hands full, but with continuing solid play from the DT's, getting control at the point of attack, and hopefully two weeks of game time, and having gone up against a heisman candidate to learn from, our defense will hold up. Imagine if they actually have a specific game plan they've practiced too!! LOL.

I'm really more concerned about getting out of the first quarter without having turned it over twice. That - more than anything - will help our defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom