Boise State Game: Noon on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 | The Boneyard

Boise State Game: Noon on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
This is one of the very few Saturday telecasts on national TV for the conference. Gotta do well.

Reaction Score
It is, just not on Saturday.

The AAC TV schedule thread has a list of Thursday, Friday and Saturday games on the ESPN networks and it doesn't list the BYU game. I'm sure it's just an AAC lacky at work.

Reaction Score
Getting married this day in New Haven. Was praying for a Noon start. Looks like me and the boys will get to watch at least some of the game!

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Getting married this day in New Haven. Was praying for a Noon start. Looks like me and the boys will get to watch at least some of the game!

YOU, of all people, with a wedding during football season? WTF???????????

Reaction Score
YOU, of all people, with a wedding during football season? WTF???????????
I know, I know, I know. Its crazy but when scheduling the wedding we originally wanted the 6th of September. I could have lived with missing the Stony Brook game. But turns out that the venue was booked that day. Mind you we booked this thing almost a year and a half ago. It didn't even occur to me to check the schedule before looking at dates.

I should have known that we would only play Boise State once. There is plenty of time to get married again.

Reaction Score
minidarren said:

I'm at a wedding that day also. Now there is a shot I can actually make the game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I know, I know, I know. Its crazy but when scheduling the wedding we originally wanted the 6th of September. I could have lived with missing the Stony Brook game. But turns out that the venue was booked that day. Mind you we booked this thing almost a year and a half ago. It didn't even occur to me to check the schedule before looking at dates.

I should have known that we would only play Boise State once. There is plenty of time to get married again.

Our venue had two dates available long before the schedule was available: July 14th and November 10th.

Not hard to guess my anniversary.

Reaction Score
That's 10 AM Boise time. Maybe they'll be sleepy.

LOL, last time Boise had a game this early was at San Jose, fans showed up in pj's and slippers with a robe, drinking a cup of joe.

Boise sleep walked thru the game and almost lost, sloppiest game I have ever seen Boise play.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Our venue had two dates available long before the schedule was available: July 14th and November 10th.

Happy anniversary in a few weeks!

Reaction Score

Ha! Same anniversary as me. What year? Mine is 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom