Bobby Hull has passed | The Boneyard

Bobby Hull has passed

Reaction Score
Even though I am a CT "lifer", back in the "original 6" days I was a Blackhawks fan.
This was principally due to Hull, Stan Mikita and Glenn Hall playing for Chicago.
Their nemeses in those days were the Red Wings, Maple Leafs and (of course) Les Habitants de Montreal.
FWIW, Hull still is rated as having one the hardest shots in NHL history, ahead of Ovechkin and his son, Brett.
Pretty amazing when you consider the obsolete wood stick technology of the 1960s...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Even though I am a CT "lifer", back in the "original 6" days I was a Blackhawks fan.
This was principally due to Hull, Stan Mikita and Glenn Hall playing for Chicago.
Their nemeses in those days were the Red Wings, Maple Leafs and (of course) Les Habitants de Montreal.
FWIW, Hull still is rated as having one the hardest shots in NHL history, ahead of Ovechkin and his son, Brett.
Pretty amazing when you consider the obsolete wood stick technology of the 1960s...
If Bobby had the opportunity to use today's sticks back in his heyday a few goalies would have needed armour.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom