Boban Marjanovic's Ears | The Boneyard

Boban Marjanovic's Ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's not close to normal. Seriously. Watching GSW and San Antonio but now I'm frightened.

Reaction Score
Curry's play just made me forget about the ears. From a foot inside the 3 point line he had a bank floater, also a half court shot that wasn 't counted at the buzzer of the 3rd. Underhanded floating layup with early release to avoid defender. Basketball instinct and intelligence is best I've ever seen since Larry Bird, but even more so.

Reaction Score
Forget his ears, his hands are massive!

image.jpg

Reaction Score
You have to wonder how this guy picks his nose.
He has a big nose. Is that not obvious?
Reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel joke. Woman had complained that her nostrils were so big, she could fit both her index finger and her middle finger in one nostril, side by side, at one time. The joke was, the doctors couldn't do anything about her nose, but they would be able to make her fingers twice as large.

Reaction Score
Curry's play just made me forget about the ears. From a foot inside the 3 point line he had a bank floater, also a half court shot that wasn 't counted at the buzzer of the 3rd. Underhanded floating layup with early release to avoid defender. Basketball instinct and intelligence is best I've ever seen since Larry Bird, but even more so.
he is more athletic than Bird was. However, Bird is an elite all time great. Do not put Curry in the same sentence as LB.

Reaction Score
he is more athletic than Bird was. However, Bird is an elite all time great. Do not put Curry in the same sentence as LB.
So is curry give him 3 more years

Reaction Score
As far as career in the same sentence I'll give you that but as far as in game performance comparison at their best, Curry is right there. Of course they play different positions and the guard position lends itself to flash.

Reaction Score
Curry's 3 pt shooting is hard to think about. He's shooting 45% this season, which is excellent. When you add the fact that most of these aren't spot up jumpers, he's creating his own shot, going around defenders, its incredible.

Reaction Score
The ease with which he creates his own shot is really incredible. He makes space to get off difficult shots and it all looks like it is being done kind of slowly, yet no one can stop it. Curry doesn't appear too big, fast or strong yet he can do whatever he wants out there. It's like some sort of magic.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
A little more than thirty ears ago a couple of buddies of mine met Andre at a bar in Greenwich. They said you can't imagine how massive he is until you see him. Sitting on a bar stool his feet were flat on the floor, his hands were so big (as your pic illustrates) he had trouble picking up and putting down his drink, used two fingers and a thumb on the glass and that nearly covered the entire glass.

They left the bar at the same time Andre and the woman he was with (who they stated had to be ~ 5'10" but looked like a midget next to him) left. She drove and the car had the front passenger seat removed (she drove) and he got in on the passenger side, and barely fit sitting in the back seat with no front seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom