Bob Thinks The Solution Is Love | The Boneyard

Bob Thinks The Solution Is Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Perhaps it would help if practice sessions all end with the team in a large circle singing kumbaya.

He strikes me as someone who may not have gotten enough hugs from mommy and daddy when he was a child. Get over it, like most everybody else has.

Reaction Score
The best football team I ever played on absolutely hated eachother but trusted the guy next to them to do their job. Love is overrated but trust isnt.

Reaction Score
I think he's worn everyone out. No real enthusiasm for asking questions left. I wish the camera had been pointed in the other direction.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Time to ask Brian Kelly what it would take to trade for his old defensive coordinator.

Reaction Score
Seriously. Listen to the entire thing in the this is uconn country thread. Hope the Schenkman has a metal detector

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Time to ask Brian Kelly what it would take to trade for his old defensive coordinator.
In case you haven't noticed, Kelley 2-5 this season and is #1 on coaches hot seat dot com

FWIW, Diaco is #55 and deemed, "safe for now."

On that note, I need to take a break from the Boneyard for a little while. I've said it before, I was a Diaco Kool-aid drinker from day one and I still support the guy. I think there is a chance, as small and shirking as it may be, that he can turn the season around and ultimately succeed.

On the other hand, I cannot, and will no longer, defend him or his actions against what is being said about him by posters for the time being and foreseeable future. There are no less than 6 threads destroying the guy right now. There just more negativity flowing through the football board than in Ghostbusters II and it has become just as "unhinged (as a particular poster called him)" as Diaco may have. While I can certain understand the sentiment, I'm not piling on. So the best thing for my sanity is to peruse the basketball board (plans are in motion to take my son to the exhibition game this weekend) and, occasionally, the Cesspool (when has that ever been said?) for the next few day.

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I wanted a meaningful division game on the last weekend and a bowl bid this season. We may come up short on both.

I want a division title next season. No excuses.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Diaco is a con artist and bulls4!tter plain and simple

Reaction Score
This I completely disagree with though I understand the sentiment. I think he's honest to a fault and just plain doesn't have the answers for the first time in his career.
This times a million. He's as genuine as they get but unfortunately has no answers

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This I completely disagree with though I understand the sentiment. I think he's honest to a fault and just plain doesn't have the answers for the first time in his career.

Peter Principal.

Reaction Score
This times a million. He's as genuine as they get but unfortunately has no answers

Respectfully disagree. In the limited interactions I've had with him my gut was he is so confident in what he is doing he's left no room to deal with failure. And now that failure is smacking him upside the face on a weekly basis he is not handling it well.

Reaction Score
Respectfully disagree. In the limited interactions I've had with him my gut was he is so confident in what he is doing he's left no room to deal with failure. And now that failure is smacking him upside the face on a weekly basis he is not handling it well.
That's different from being a con artist though. Most successful people have that drive as well as the blind spot. He has it. But that doesn't make him a con artist

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Diaco is a con artist and bulls4!tter plain and simple
I really don't think he is smart enough to be a bullsh*ter
He is so over his head
Warde Manual is a complete a$$wipe to stick UConn with this disaster and ADBenedict is a bigger idiot for the extension
As I've said countless times - a roster full of 5 star defensive players can make all of us successful DCs
I don't dislike HCBD - in fact - right now I kind of feel sorry for him. I just want to see a change and I want it sooner than later

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Just sick of him tip toeing around and trying to make everything see wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek