Bob Diaco is a loser | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco is a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This guy treated the OOC schedule as an experiment and was content with getting pasted under the guise of "improvement". Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser.

Good thing the first season is a freebie. Because he clearly didn't have a good plan, there is no excuse for a team this putrid.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We miss the first down by 2 inches and he is clapping as the defense takes the field.

Loser. He should be ripping someone's head off. He puts no pressure on these guys to perform.

Kumbaya.

Reaction Score
Start a thread and be the only one to post in it. Remove my post and keep trying.

Reaction Score
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....

reset

At some point people need to admit that whatever the plan was, it was a terrible failure. All the interior decorating and foundation building mean squat if you don't have a strategy to win on gameday, or a least build towards a winning team as the season progressed. We were never building, just playing musical chairs with the players. Many here sensed that early on.

Reaction Score
Watch body language. There was not one player, coach, fan, band member, consession stand worker, parent, ref, tv announcer, recruit that thought we even had a chance to score let alone win the game. .

Reaction Score
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....

reset

At some point people need to admit that whatever the plan was, it was a terrible failure. All the interior decorating and foundation building mean squat if you don't have a strategy to win on gameday, or a least build towards a winning team as the season progressed. We were never building, just playing musical chairs with the players. Many here sensed that early on.

It's all about Vitamin D.

Reaction Score
This guy treated the OOC schedule as an experiment and was content with getting pasted under the guise of "improvement". Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser.

Good thing the first season is a freebie. Because he clearly didn't have a good plan, there is no excuse for a team this putrid.
Gosh what a terrible break up.

Reaction Score
This team has no order. Who is the starter? Who is the backup? If a player doesn't perform, does that make him the starter? This team is an incoherent mess.

Reaction Score
Bob is totally cool with missing that field goal too. Progress. love.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Jesus h Christ..... uconn hasn't been shut out at home since '78......

Reaction Score
Well you see there are non key staters, key back ups, then you have key starters and non key back ups, then you have the keys to the vitamin d in the cabinet, and its a mess but its less of mess, and we want to thank our opponents who makes us better by kicking our asz.

Reaction Score
This team has no order. Who is the starter? Who is the backup? If a player doesn't perform, does that make him the starter? This team is an incoherent mess.

Look what happened to Max. Nobody knows and I'll bet he doesn't know either. Just Weird. Just keep shuffling like they're all equal and you never develop leadership except for guys trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Reaction Score
Bad thread. Diaco is an accomplished coach, he cares about this program. I understand the emotion right now, it's tough to be a Uconn fan. Diaco deserves time. Did many of us not have Uconn finishing 3-9? Because that's what I remember seeing for predictions.

Last edited:

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
That was pathetic. I felt bad for UConn watching that game. Drop football and join the Big East??

Reaction Score
Bad thread. Diaco is an accomplished coach, he cares about this program. I understand the emotion right now, it's tough to be a Uconn fan. Diaco deserves time. Didn't many of us not have Uconn finishing 3-9? Because that's what I remember seeing for predictions.

Spring ball is over. Fall practices are over. 3/4 of the season is over. It's not too early to make some judgements about what we've been seeing on the field.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
That was pathetic. I felt bad for UConn watching that game. Drop football and join the Big East??
I have honestly had the thought run through my head, move to the Mac, compete there and beg for an invite to the Big East for hoops

Reaction Score
Bad thread. Diaco is an accomplished coach, he cares about this program. I understand the emotion right now, it's tough to be a Uconn fan. Diaco deserves time. Didn't many of us not have Uconn finishing 3-9? Because that's what I remember seeing for predictions.
Just not an accomplished head coach. I turned it off toward the end of the first half, down 20-0, and racking up negative yardage almost every play. I've never done that before to a UConn team. I know he wasn't left much, but let's face it... the coaching decisions and lack of preparation has been a huge part of this mess. The players are making bad decisions too, but damn it, someone needs to tell them what they need to do (ie. don't run it out from 2 yds deep in the endzone when you can't make it to the 15.)

Reaction Score
Spring ball is over. Fall practices are over. 3/4 of the season is over. It's not too early to make some judgements about what we've been seeing on the field.

So your going to judge him on an oline that never performed who lost to a 1AA team and got blown out by buffalo a year ago, with his starting qb going down and his too defensive player out for the year with out seeing what his recruits bring? This team has sucked for years... What is shocking everyone right now to the point of meltdown? Let's not pretend we are what we aren't here.

Reaction Score
UCONN needs to offer this so called coach a lifetime position as fully tenured Professor of Positivity and prorate his 8mil over his lifetime professorship to reduce short term payments to reasonable amounts so cash is freed up for new regime PRONTo

if this type of creativity is not now found in mgmt of athletic dept; Mr. James Calhoun needs to assume leadership PRONTo

Reaction Score
Repeat of PP regime without the Devil GDL. I would say this is a dumpster fire, except that already occurred. BD is just pissing on the last glowing embers of hope. Not sure we can withstand another year of this. Program is on the verge of collapse. I think we had a winner in Weist Begging for a shot and we passed and went for a smooth talking bull sh1tter.

Reaction Score
Repeat of PP regime without the Devil GDL. I would say this is a dumpster fire, except that already occurred. BD is just pissing on the last glowing embers of hope. Not sure we can withstand another year of this. Program is on the verge of collapse. I think we had a winner in Weist Begging for a shot and we passed and went for a smooth talking bull sh1tter.

What last glowing embers of hope? This place really amazes me sometimes. I'm going to chalk it up to emotion because this blame game is garbage. In case you have been hiding under a rock for 3 years ... NEWSFLASH!!!! we have sucked consistently each year and have had losing records. To call out a man taking over a dumpster fire and compare him with a man who took over a BCS bowl program is a dumb comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom