Bob Diaco in two decisions | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco in two decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You don't need to watch the last three years to know Bob has to go - you just need to be told these two items.

Down 10-0 against Boston College in the first half on 4th and 19 from the 20 - Bob calls for a fake FG. After the game he tells us that you need touchdowns.

Down 10-0 against Tulane in the first half with 4th and inches to go from the 13 Bob attempts to kick the FG. That they wasted third down is extra credit.

If you let this man pick where to meet for dinner in New Orleans you'd end up at Popeye's.

Reaction Score
Down 10-0 against Boston College in the first half on 4th and 19 from the 20 - Bob calls for a fake FG. After the game he tells us that you need touchdowns.

Down 10-0 against Tulane in the first half with 4th and inches to go from the 13 Bob attempts to kick the FG. That they wasted third down is extra credit. .

When I saw that I said to myself aloud (cause no one was sitting anywhere near me to hear it) -- that's Diaco saying I'll show you what happens when we kick instead of faking it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You don't need to watch the last three years to know Bob has to go - you just need to be told these two items.

Down 10-0 against Tulane in the first half with 4th and inches to go from the 13 Bob attempts to kick the FG. That they wasted third down is extra credit.

If you let this man pick where to meet for dinner in New Orleans you'd end up at Popeye's.

It's worse than that. BC was only up 7-0 at the time.

Even YOU are incapable of fully grasping this man's stupidity... ;)

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
7-0 4th and a mile he goes for it in the first half. Clock?. Neah, not important.

Reaction Score
Rockstar hire guys. I actually applaud the people on here who are still optimistic despite every decision our AD has made in the last decade being dreadful. Bad leadership has killed us. Oh and CR

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
i always disliked the Rock Star. Even made up haikus about him. Board killed me. He owns the extension.

Rock Star Ward the fool
Over Red Pants he did drool
Then he left our school

Reaction Score
i always disliked the Rock Star. Even made up haikus about him. Board killed me. He owns the extension.

Rock Star Ward the fool
Then he left our school
Gravitas

Reaction Score
Maybe im just a crazy optimist, but i just think Diaco has been made desperate by how awful the offense is, so makes illogical, inexplicable decisions.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Maybe im just a crazy optimist, but i just think Diaco has been made desperate by how awful the offense is, so makes illogical, inexplicable decisions.

This offense would've been good enough to win us at least two more games if those illogical, inexplicable decisions were avoided. Hell, take away the Navy debacle and we potentially beat the G5 rep to the NY6 bowl two years running.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This offense would've been good enough to win us at least two more games if those illogical, inexplicable decisions were avoided. Hell, take away the Navy debacle and we potentially beat the G5 rep to the NY6 bowl two years running.

If Western Michigan isn't the G5 rep - the sport is an utter disgrace.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
If Western Michigan isn't the G5 rep - the sport is an utter disgrace.

They most likely will be. The chance that they lose to Ohio may be infinitesimal, but the uniformity of talent level through the MAC is such that it can't be completely written off. Even with a win, I think Navy's status as a service academy will make it a closer race than it should be.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They most likely will be. The chance that they lose to Ohio may be infinitesimal, but the uniformity of talent level through the MAC is such that it can't be completely written off. Even with a win, I think Navy's status as a service academy will make it a closer race than it should be.

Yes assuming they win. I think Temple beats Navy too.

I think WMU is the best G5 team - I think USF might be second.

If Navy and WMU both lose - yikes.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Don't think they beat Wyoming - and have beaten no one. Houston and USF are both better.

But neither of them are getting the bid. You're right though. You have to wonder whether or not WKU is seen as too weak coming from CUSA given the nightmare scenario of Ohio-Temple-Wyoming winning.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
But neither of them are getting the bid. You're right though. You have to wonder whether or not WKU is seen as too weak coming from CUSA given the nightmare scenario of Ohio-Temple-Wyoming winning.

If WMU wins they deserve the spot and I think they get it.

If they lose - I guess it's the Temple/Navy winner.

I just hope they don't steal it from WMU if they win.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Rock Star Ward the fool
Then he left our school

Monitoring......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom