Boatrights mom- I Love My Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
YmRqz4x.jpg

Reaction Score
She's probably not been around enough yet to bond with the rest of the UConn mom family. I initially didnt recognize Drummond's mom, and after seeing who she was and looking at her face again I thought "wow how did I not see that?"

I did the exact same thing

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
On first glance I saw Momma Boatright's sweatshirt and thought it said "Philly 32 Sucks". Which of course was Barles Charkley's number. That would've been cool.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
She's probably not been around enough yet to bond with the rest of the UConn mom family. I initially didnt recognize Drummond's mom, and after seeing who she was and looking at her face again I thought "wow how did I not see that?"
Also those moms sons we're on the team together at some point

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Those women all have some world class genetics they passed along. They all look pretty young too. Maybe get to work and kick out the 2034 recruiting class for us ladies? :)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Those women all have some world class genetics they passed along. They all look pretty young too. Maybe get to work and kick out the 2034 recruiting class for us ladies? :)

Boat's mom is the uncontested hottest UConn mom of all time, though that picture doesn't quite do her justice.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Sat near Ma D.. She would stand up and pray when Andre shot foul shots. What ever became of him??:):)

Guess those prayers went unanswered half the time. :D:D:D

Reaction Score
The only thing I don't like about this is I can't buy it as a poster. This would make a great recruiting piece.
Or they would make great recruiters. Which makes me wonder why not a female recruiter?

A lot of single moms out there with high school balling sons. Imagine one of these women's conversation with that kids mom. Would certainly hit all the right buttons, then bring in the closer Ollie with rings glaring.

Priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky