Boatright | The Boneyard

Boatright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boat getting some love. Nothing we don't already know but a decent read nonetheless.

The one thing I didn't like (besides Napier "declaring" for the draft - he was a senior, and had exhausted his eligibility), was insinuating that Boatright has the heart of a lion when compared to Walker and Napier.

You could say the same thing about all three.

Reaction Score
The one thing I didn't like (besides Napier "declaring" for the draft - he was a senior, and had exhausted his eligibility), was insinuating that Boatright has the heart of a lion when compared to Walker and Napier.

Seconded and going to go out on a limb her and assume it was Dom on the 'New-Jersey-Nets' inclusion in the URL given his chronic lack of attention to detail..

Reaction Score
He's a f* toad. Did the shark eat him?

Re- OT - this this OOOOT

Reaction Score
He's a f* toad. Did the shark eat him?

Re- OT - this this OOOOT

Sledog, my friend, I am still not sure if you are a Hoax or a fellow Husky-fan in deep, deep crisis.

What is clear at this point, however, is that you are either one or the other.

Based on your mostly puerile posts, I assume the former—a fraud. But, in the off-chance I am wrong, there is professional help available.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Love this from Boat in the Zags article (http://zagsblog.com/uconn/can-ryan-boatright-make-the-nets-roster/#more-140799):

“That undrafted thing is political,” Boatright said. “That’s something that I learned. The guys that went ahead of me in the draft, I’ve destroyed. Multiple years. Like I said, it’s political, but I feel like I’m here, I feel like I’m in the best situation possible. I think it was actually better I went undrafted because I landed here with the situation we have with the point guards.

“I’ve always had that chip. Going undrafted just fueled my fire.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
The guys that went ahead of me in the draft, I’ve destroyed. Multiple years.

Wow. Gonna miss that kid.

Reaction Score

I felt the same way while reading it, I think its just a byproduct of the fact that Kemba/Shabazz/Ryan are all 'similar' players, and in writing the article they needed to come up with something about Ryan that separates him from Kemba and Bazz... since I'm not sure exactly what that is (maybe the absurd dunking ability?) I don't think its that insane to assume that a writer had to kind of latch onto something weak to use there

Reaction Score
Boat is my all time favorite Husky based upon what he did in the 2014 title run on both ends of the floor.

But I have to disagree on his comment that going undrafted was political. In reality, it was just based on his size. He is 5'10" and isn't a pure point guard. That's why he went undrafted... but he has tremendous heart and athletic ability. I really hope he sticks with the Nets.

Reaction Score

floater action in TC.

I expect him to have an excellent camp , i mean he'll be guarded by sloan and shane larkin half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom