Boatright Makes Latest Cut for Cousy Award | The Boneyard

Boatright Makes Latest Cut for Cousy Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Some good news for boat, hopefully he can make it back to back years for uconn. Who's a better point guard on that list honestly? And who is more valuable to their team than boat?

Reaction Score
delon wright, juwan staten, and tyus jones are probably going to be the biggest competition in my mind. Of course my vote would still go to boat...if i got one

i dont think tyus jones gets it thought being a freshman

Reaction Score
America's sweethearts T.J. Mcconnell and Kevin Pangos will definately get some votes

Reaction Score
America's sweethearts T.J. Mcconnell and Kevin Pangos will definately get some votes
I'd lump van vleet in with those guys as well. I don't think any of them put up big enough numbers though so at best I think they'll just steal some votes. Unfortunately for boat I think he gets shafted because the other guys I mentioned are on teams that are actually doing well...that will probably be the same reason he'll end up coming 2nd to nic moore for AAC poy

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I'd lump van vleet in with those guys as well. I don't think any of them put up big enough numbers though so at best I think they'll just steal some votes. Unfortunately for boat I think he gets shafted because the other guys I mentioned are on teams that are actually doing well...that will probably be the same reason he'll end up coming 2nd to nic moore for AAC poy
That would rank up there with hansborough getting it over kemba

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He's probably in the bottom half out of all the listed players...

Reaction Score
Put Boat on any of those 'real good' teams and they are competing for Final Four.
Its great he's made it thus far, but he ain't working with much help. I just wish he would say duck it and just go off for 35-40 points.

Giving us fans the Real Boat Show one last time!

Reaction Score
Put Boat on any of those 'real good' teams and they are competing for Final Four.
Its great he's made it thus far, but he ain't working with much help. I just wish he would say duck it and just go off for 35-40 points.

Giving us fans the Real Boat Show one last time!
I think you are going to see a lot of the Boat Show during the AAC tourney. He is going to want to win at all costs and that means we will need 20+ points a night from him just like we needed Bazz to score int he NCAAs last year. He is going to be one motivated dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom