Boat | The Boneyard

Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In NY Post. Sorry if posted - I've been away.

Pix in paper, but not o/l for this:

'With Williams gone, the team left behind has many of the qualities Hollins has preached since got the job. The summer league version of that squad defeated the Bulls on Tuesday, 87-86, lead by Ryan Boatright’s 16 points — which included the go-ahead three-point play with 2.4 seconds left."

http://nypost.com/2015/07/14/nets-latest-transformation-a-team-in-lionel-hollins-image/

and
http://nypost.com/2015/07/06/can-snubbed-uconn-star-fill-nets-athleticism-void/

rb1.jpg

Reaction Score
I suggest people with summer league news links post them in the 'NBA SUMMER LEAGUE' thread. In my head that seems to make sense, ya know? That or boats status with nets thread have good traffic and discussion.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
McDermott never stood a chance. The soul of Cox Pavilion belongs to Boatright.

Reaction Score
How is Boat doing this summer in the assist category?

Reaction Score
I suggest people with summer league news links post them in the 'NBA SUMMER LEAGUE' thread. In my head that seems to make sense, ya know? That or boats status with nets thread have good traffic and discussion.

Oh you mean the threads with too many pages that you have to filter through all of the off topic bullshit to find anything meaningful? What you say is common sense, but unfortunately some folks here don't have any. Take a look at the Diallo thread lately? If you've been away awhile, how long will it take you to put together a time line of Diallo recruiting info....annoying for those of us that just wanna read what the thread is actually about.

Reaction Score
Oh you mean the threads with too many pages that you have to filter through all of the off topic bull to find anything meaningful? What you say is common sense, but unfortunately some folks here don't have any. Take a look at the Diallo thread lately? If you've been away awhile, how long will it take you to put together a time line of Diallo recruiting info....annoying for those of us that just wanna read what the thread is actually about.
I suggest you stop using message boards then. create a twitter account and follow uconn beat writers. there solved. and oh sometimes discussion on here is actually engaging, it isn't always lawyer jargon

Reaction Score
Take a look at the Diallo thread lately? If you've been away awhile, how long will it take you to put together a time line of Diallo recruiting info....

Diallo info: He's good. We offer. He likes. Decides to wait and view other offers. We have to be patient.

1 min 12 secs.

Reaction Score
Hope Boatright plays well and the Nets lose every game.

Celtics need a lottery pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky