Board inquiry | The Boneyard

Board inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckLucas

Bucks Are The Crux
Reaction Score
This is without a doubt, the best ladies basketball board going. What are the thoughts on where the remaining 100 uncommitted players are headed?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thanks... it took years of hard work and dedication to get where we are (in my Geno Auriemma voice), and we'll just wait and see

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Someone has to answer the question,so I volunteer.
I have no inside information,or crystal ball,and I assume you are refering to 2015,since 2014 is done.
So,here are my gueses,and again,no advantage here,just my thoughts.(girls in order of highest ranking to lowest)
Zandalasini-Duke or Notre Dame
Ogunbowale-Wisconsin
Brown-Baylor
Walker-South Carolina
Robinson-Georgia or Georgia St.
McWilliams-Oregon or Oregon St.
Mompremier-North Carolina St.
Primm-South Florida
McCowan-Texas or Texas A&M
Moore-Washington or Arizona St.
Sanders-Western Kentucky
Abordua-Ole Miss
Chandler-Michigan or Illinois
Robertson-Washington St. or Arizona
Dale-Providence
Maggard-Seton Hall
Pugh-Georgia Tech
Stewart-Nebraska or Indiana

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I have no inside information,or crystal ball,and I assume you are refering to 2015,since 2014 is done.
So,here are my gueses,and again,no advantage here,just my thoughts.(girls in order of highest ranking to lowest)
Ogunbowale-Wisconsin
Brown-Baylor
Walker-South Carolina
Primm-South Florida
Sanders-Western Kentucky
Abordua-Ole Miss
Dale-Providence
Maggard-Seton Hall
Pugh-Georgia Tech

I would gladly take Brown to go along with the nice crop of young guards at Baylor. I think McCowan will end up at TAMU.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Ogunbowale-Wisconsin
Brown-Baylor
Walker-South Carolina
Primm-South Florida
Sanders-Western Kentucky
Abordua-Ole Miss
Dale-Providence
Maggard-Seton Hall
Pugh-Georgia Tech

Good work and if you hit 25% it will be very impressive.
To the OP - as good as this board is, we tend to be Uconn centric (duh) so once Uconn closes its book on a class we really only follow the remaining say top 10-15 ranked players and really only the top 10. Players outside that range while still very good, do not tend to be 'game changers'

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Still thinking that Ogunbowale ends up at Notre Dame. But it seems like she may visit all 5 (will be at OSU this weekend, per twitter), so I think all of her final 5 are genuine contenders. Just hard for me to imagine a player that good going to Wisconsin or Ohio State.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Still thinking that Ogunbowale ends up at Notre Dame. But it seems like she may visit all 5 (will be at OSU this weekend, per twitter), so I think all of her final 5 are genuine contenders. Just hard for me to imagine a player that good going to Wisconsin or Ohio State.

That would be like Kaela Davis going to Georgia Tech.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
That would be like Kaela Davis going to Georgia Tech.

It certainly happens on occasion...Kelsey Mitchell at Ohio St. is another. I just wouldn't count on it when handicapping. "Hard to imagine" is probably the wrong turn of phrase. I can imagine it; I just don't think it will happen.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I will not be at all surprised to see Charles move to the 4 in the next game and a new center starting. We are not getting much early production from Dupree at this time.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Charles came out strong! Already with 10 points in the first quarter. She is definitely our go-to player right now.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score

I really think Louisville gets Ogunbowale. She visits us 10/17. I think we are the last visit. Looks like her brother plays football for the Badgers, saw some tweets about that. Perhaps she was on her official there last weekend, which is when I saw the tweets?
I think she and Durr will play together, at Louisville.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I really think Louisville gets Ogunbowale. She visits us 10/17. I think we are the last visit. Looks like her brother plays football for the Badgers, saw some tweets about that. Perhaps she was on her official there last weekend, which is when I saw the tweets?
I think she and Durr will play together, at Louisville.

Understandable difference of opinions given our respective loyalties. Truthfully, it's impossible to tell unless someone has connections to her inner circle. I've watched her social media and she's never once tipped her hand.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I will not be at all surprised to see Charles move to the 4 in the next game and a new center starting. We are not getting much early production from Dupree at this time.
This is hilarious. We should mix threads more often!

Reaction Score
The additions of Maryland and Rutgers represent an upgrade in wbb for the B1G. I expect that will make other schools in the conference more attractive to recruits.

Reaction Score
To think that she is going to visit Oklahoma State University (OSU). They are good and she shall make them better. But we can only hope. OU (Oklahoma U) gets all the good ones. POINT is there are too many OSU's to make it stand alone. Or OU's or SMU's or JMU's---only the "in crowd" may know what OSU meant. ONLY UConn can stand alone. OK maybe Duke unless you call it DU.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
This is without a doubt, the best ladies basketball board going.

I wouldn't give a plugged nickle for this board. As I was saying to my cousin yesterday, mom I bet they cheat on that board. If I had my chance I'd turn them right into the NCAAB(oard) people. They'd fix them right up.

Reaction Score
The additions of Maryland and Rutgers represent an upgrade in wbb for the B1G. I expect that will make other schools in the conference more attractive to recruits.
It may make them a stronger conference, but they will still be in the same boat as the ACC ..... no legitimate contenders for the NC (because we know there is really only one).

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
To think that she is going to visit Oklahoma State University (OSU). They are good and she shall make them better. But we can only hope. OU (Oklahoma U) gets all the good ones. POINT is there are too many OSU's to make it stand alone. Or OU's or SMU's or JMU's---only the "in crowd" may know what OSU meant. ONLY UConn can stand alone. OK maybe Duke unless you call it DU.

It's the only OSU that's in her final 5. Context matters.

By the way, if you abbreviate UConn in the same fashion, it becomes UC, easily confused with California..."Only UConn can stand alone" is a clever rhetorical flourish, though. I'll give you that.

BuckLucas

Bucks Are The Crux
Reaction Score
That visit is this weekend and its to Ohio State....Think out of her final five Ohio State is number five....Smart money is on Notre Dame or Louisville

Reaction Score
There's not just one contender. Yes, UConn should be picked to win it all, and Geno will not allow complacency to become a problem. However, to completely eliminate Notre Dame and South Carolina is not wise. They may not win, but they both have a lot of talent and outstanding coaches. UConn will not sleep on them. Geno will make sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom