Bo Nix | The Boneyard

Bo Nix

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Just read on twitter , he is coming to Uconn. Read it real quick busy at work.

Reaction Score
yeah it didn't even pass the smell test. Claims to be from Dayton, OH; sites that he's a TV reporter from a station that's really a Radio station in Wisconsin; and yeah he's got sources close to the Nix family.

For context this is the same guy that "broke" the "news" that C-USA rejected an offer from UConn to join for football only (there was no offer).

Reaction Score
Here is what I don't get -- if you don't know who is making a statement, and you therefore can't judge their credibility, why in the world would you assume it's true?
The fact it wasn’t a verified Twitter account pretty much dismissed any credibility.

And add to the fact why would Bo Nix who has zero ties to the area or staff decide shortly after announcing transfer he was coming to UCONN.

Reaction Score
Just read on twitter , he is coming to Uconn. Read it real quick busy at work.
1639430219709.gif

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
And add to the fact why would Bo Nix who has zero ties to the area or staff decide shortly after announcing transfer he was coming to UCONN.
Because he likes drinking Kool-Aid and wants to play. We offer lots of Kool-aid and playing time. Match made in internet heaven.
Bo Nix, come on down!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Here is what I don't get -- if you don't know who is making a statement, and you therefore can't judge their credibility, why in the world would you assume it's true?

Future scholars (if any exist then) will ponder this question for ages.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Future scholars (if any exist then) will ponder this question for ages.
I didn't assume it was true.
I didn't assume it was true, looked at it quickly..I apologize didn't realize you were the boneyard police..

Reaction Score

I didn't assume it was true, looked at it quickly..I apologize didn't realize you were the boneyard police..

Eh. You obviously think that it doesn't reflect on you when you spread silly rumors that with a modicum of caution you could have disproven. I think it would reflect on my credibility if I did that, which is why I wouldn't. There are no police -- you'll have to make that judgment for yourself.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Not police - Boneyard legal counsel - for a hefty fee !!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom