Blue White Go Huskies | The Boneyard

Blue White Go Huskies

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It was my first hoops game this year so I'm not sure if they've tried this before. They have been attempting different forms of one side yelling Blue and the other side White for a few years at most sports and it is usually awful. Last night they had one side yell Blue the other side White, students yell Go and behind the other basket yell Huskies. Actually pulled it off pretty nice IMO. It'd be a nice wrinkle to somehow engrain without being forced by the PA. Also turning the lights out for introductions and having people turn on their cellphone lights was pretty cool and the kind of stuff recruits eat up.

Reaction Score
Yes it was very good last night - in past it was pathetic but it worked well last night. I also loved everyone using the cell phone flashlights!

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That was the first time they tried the cell phone lights, looked pretty cool.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
This will sound corny, but the flashlights created a little sense of participation/involvement that maybe helped people to relax, get into the good, largely ignore the bad. There was some real energy that I didn't expect that sometimes rocked the place. The crowd was just waiting for more and it was cool when they went on that whatever to whatever run down the stretch. There was something there as far as fanaticism waiting to be unleashed, which was good to be part of. One thing about Amida: when I think of the most intense moments of the game, the "YES!!" moments, Amida was involved in many of them. Got to give him that. He has truly awesome moments.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This will sound corny, but the flashlights created a little sense of participation/involvement that maybe helped people to relax, get into the good, largely ignore the bad. There was some real energy that I didn't expect that sometimes rocked the place. The crowd was just waiting for more and it was cool when they went on that whatever to whatever run down the stretch. There was something there as far as fanaticism waiting to be unleashed, which was good to be part of. One thing about Amida: when I think of the most intense moments of the game, the "YES!!" moments, Amida was involved in many of them. Got to give him that. He has truly awesome moments.
I 110% agree. There was something special in the air last night. It was a regular season game vs freaking Tulane but there was something special. I think the intensity of the players fed the crowd and vice versa. We may actually have to thank a very chippy Tulane team for some of that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom