Blue Out for SMU Game | The Boneyard

Blue Out for SMU Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/021616aaa.html

All those who are going to the game tomorrow remember to wear blue.

This is a really big game, I will be going (+ 3) and I will be wearing blue and I plan on losing my voice from all the shouting (in joy hopefully)!

For those attending don't be lame and not wear blue. I don't care if you have to wear your blue power ranger shirt from 1st grade that you have been hiding in your closet all these years or if you have to steal your neighbor's Duke shirt and handwrite " F...U...C..*" above the name Duke (just return the shirt with a smile).

Don't be one of those fans that thinks "this is never going to work, half the crowd will be wearing other colors."

For the next 32 hours we as fans should be doing 2 things in preparation for the game:

1. For those attending the game plan on wearing blue
2. And for everyone, whether you are going to the game or not, spread the word: WEAR BLUE!

Reaction Score
Blue outs are tough..so many shades of blue and I suspect too many will be wear UNC blue by mistake.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
ARRESTED-DEVELOPMENT-I-Just-Blue-Myself.jpg

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
True Blue tee it is. Section 232. Me and the old man.

Reaction Score
It would be impressive as all hell if a ton of fans came to the game having blue'd themselves like Tobias Funke.

If you are going and you are a nutcase, or you're a student and have student nutcase-y friends, please go find that blue paint and do this. I want to see all out, bald caps painted blue, with eyeglasses and mustaches. Maybe make your group a sign that says "we just blue each other"

I would put it up in the alltime great UConn crowd experiences, up there with the 'Nova game maybe 15 years ago now with signs like "Calhoun Banged Sumpter'smom" and a Villanova logo with "agina" after it

Reaction Score
If you are going and you are a nutcase, or you're a student and have student nutcase-y friends, please go find that blue paint and do this. I want to see all out, bald caps painted blue, with eyeglasses and mustaches. Maybe make your group a sign that says "we just blue each other"
Don't forget the denim cutoffs.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Of course, SMU's primary color is blue...right? Can't we try this against USF or ECU or something?

Reaction Score
Of course, SMU's primary color is blue...right? Can't we try this against USF or ECU or something?
They've worn the blue's for most of their away games this year but they also have the red away jersey's with a blue stripe. The announcer at Saturday's game kept saying "UConn will be wearing home blues on Thursday so you should too", so I'd imagine SMU will be wearing the reds

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
They've worn the blue's for most of their away games this year but they also have the red away jersey's with a blue stripe. The announcer at Saturday's game kept saying "UConn will be wearing home blues on Thursday so you should too", so I'd imagine SMU will be wearing the reds
UConn is wearing the new Blue alternates.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
What should the Blue-White Kid do?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'll be wearing my UConn golf shirt I got from Hank Hughes' tag sale (FB reference).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom