Blue Lot Questions | The Boneyard

Blue Lot Questions

Reaction Score
After 10 wild years in Red Lot the crew decided to upgrade to Blue for this season (and beyond) - we're really excited to take advantage of the extra hour and join some of you in Blue Lot!

Question - I remember seeing somewhere that when you arrive (5 hrs prior to kick) you can park where you want, is this true? I know LAZ is usually pretty structured with their parking pattern.

Follow Up - IF you can park wherever in blue lot, is there a cut off time that other vehicles can come meet us? Can you save spots? We have a buddy coming in around 530 hoping he can join us but figured that wouldn't work out at that time. He didn't take the day off like the rest of us.

Recommendation - where are the best places to set up when lots open? anyone have a preference? I was looking at lot 7 or 8 near the back but just curious what you vets think.

Total new guy move here, I know, but thanks in advance for the info!

LETS GO DAWGS

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
After 10 wild years in Red Lot the crew decided to upgrade to Blue for this season (and beyond) - we're really excited to take advantage of the extra hour and join some of you in Blue Lot!

Question - I remember seeing somewhere that when you arrive (5 hrs prior to kick) you can park where you want, is this true? I know LAZ is usually pretty structured with their parking pattern.

Follow Up - IF you can park wherever in blue lot, is there a cut off time that other vehicles can come meet us? Can you save spots? We have a buddy coming in around 530 hoping he can join us but figured that wouldn't work out at that time. He didn't take the day off like the rest of us.

Recommendation - where are the best places to set up when lots open? anyone have a preference? I was looking at lot 7 or 8 near the back but just curious what you vets think.

Total new guy move here, I know, but thanks in advance for the info!

LETS GO DAWGS
Yes, you can park anywhere you want for the first hour. After that, It is more structured, but moreso due to the tailgates that are already set up. There should be enough room to get emergency vehicles down each parking lot isle, but that is a virtual impossibility as it is. No way some half buzzed middle aged curmudgeon is going to move his tent for even a Prius.

Be that as it may, parking where you want in Blue hasn't been a significant issue lately given the attendance and if you get there before, say, three hours pre-kick.

I'm may not be able to partake in a full morning of tailgating this year due to my oldest doing travel soccer and my youngest in soccer clinics. Fortunately, there are only four 12:00 kickoffs, at the most.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Be that as it may, parking where you want in Blue hasn't been a significant issue lately given the attendance and if you get there before, say, three hours pre-kick.
You would think that would be the case but after the first hour you still run into parking Nazi's. I did anyway. I would try to reserve some spaces around you explaining you have others coming. I think that can work if you go down to the end of a row in Lot 7. Park a good car's width from the rail put some stuff there.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
You would think that would be the case but after the first hour you still run into parking Nazi's. I did anyway. I would try to reserve some spaces around you explaining you have others coming. I think that can work if you go down to the end of a row in Lot 7. Park a good car's width from the rail put some stuff there.
We used to have to deal with a power trippy old "Tales from the Crypt" guy in a white windbreaker driving a golf cart (I know I've mentioned him here before). I am pretty confident we got him fired. At the very least reassigned (Perhaps to Heaven. I don't know). Haven't seen him is quite some years.

Anywho, we always offer the parking attendant apps and/or breakfast. He pretty much lets us do what we want for the rest of the season.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
yeah, about the same from here... we line up early, try to save some spaces, and generally try to be nice to the guys on the ground - sandwiches, snacks... they let us save a few, and we are generous with the room between cars...

we try to be right in front row by the radio shed... easy for friends to find.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
If you are there early, Outlaw, and your friend drives in 2-3 hours later, do you really think the LAZ folks aren’t funneling him to the next available spot? He ain’t zig zagging, bobbing and weaving to where you are unless you have a prime end spot by the port o potties and can direct his inconsiderate a... in.
Stated Respectfully.....

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
We usually meet up and stack up over at the hotels on the other side of I-84, then drive all in together. Usually parking close hasn’t been an issue since we haven’t had a winning season since Randy 1.0 lol

Reaction Score
If you are there early, Outlaw, and your friend drives in 2-3 hours later, do you really think the LAZ folks aren’t funneling him to the next available spot? He ain’t zig zagging, bobbing and weaving to where you are unless you have a prime end spot by the port o potties and can direct his inconsiderate a... in.
Stated Respectfully.....
this is exactly what I am thinking will happen and why, I respectfully, posed the questions lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom