Blue Daemon ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Blue Daemon ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Sanogo first 3 buckets for us.
  2. AKOK sighting early!
  3. We seem to be riding a horse named Sanogo tonight.
  4. Jackson's first three went in, but man is that an ugly shot.
  5. We are volleyballing too many boards instead of grabbng them.
  6. Sanogo 20 in the first half, and Cole none at all.
  7. Sanogo to Whaley when he was doubled early in the 2nd half was beautiful. We cuuld use a lot more of that.
  8. Martin playing garbage man tonight - turning trash into money.
  9. Not sure how Martin's basket was counted at 7:40. But I'll take it.
  10. Not nervous all game. Until Depaul got the ball with 2:26 after cutting the lead to 9. We relaxed too damned early.
  11. Horrible tie up call a 1:43, but Martin should NOT have given it to RJ in that position.
  12. And our interior guys are standing around on the left side of the basket as Freeman liberty blows by Ajax and right to the rim. 3 point play.
  13. Ref called the foul on Terry now, that he should have called on the previous possession.
  14. Adama fouls out fouling Liberty with a minute ten left, after we give up multiple offensive rebounds to them. Horrible shot by Martin on the next possesion. It looked wrong from before he took it.
  15. Akok only played 6 minutes and never took a shot, but he had a rebound, a dime and according to the box score he had 3 of our paltry 5 blocks. Somehow, I only remember one of them.
  16. Sanogo and Martin each had a double double. Adama 26 and 11, Martin 19 and 16.
  17. We won the rebounding total by 18. That's huge.

Reaction Score
7. Sanogo was making a real effort to find the open man when he was doubled. That particular pass to Whaley was beautiful. A few others were deflected. I hope he keeps trying. It opens a new door for our offense if he does.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom