BLUE CUP NATION | The Boneyard

BLUE CUP NATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Stand up!!!

NCST is coming to town and guess what color they rep? RED! Thats right, how dare any UConn fan drink from a NCST color solo cup! You know who drinks out of red cups? RutgerfreakingAl does. Do you want to be like him? Everyone you see, let them know whats up. EVERYONE! This season is all about spreading the word tailgating and getting the students to latch on to this, next season the penaltys for having red cups begin. Better to get on board now then be the one guy in the parking lot drinking smirnoff on one knee as everyone chats Rutgers fan at you. Just ask Rutgers fans who ice each other for fun, it sucks!

-HFD

Reaction Score
Stand up!!!

NCST is coming to town and guess what color they rep? RED! Thats right, how dare any UConn fan drink from a NCST color solo cup! You know who drinks out of red cups? RutgerfreakingAl does. Do you want to be like him? Everyone you see, let them know whats up. EVERYONE! This season is all about spreading the word tailgating and getting the students to latch on to this, next season the penaltys for having red cups begin. Better to get on board now then be the one guy in the parking lot drinking smirnoff on one knee as everyone chats Rutgers fan at you. Just ask Rutgers fans who ice each other for fun, it sucks!

-HFD

Did you actually use the shift key? Are you drunk again?

Reaction Score
We need Terry Tate, Office Linebacker roaming the lots and taking care of any and all offenders.

"RED CUP, RED CUP! Get ready for the pain woman! Wooh, wooh! The pain train is coming!"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone got any blue joints?

Sometimes..

31981091737.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

i have been thinking about this type of attack on the rent one weekend to get the point across. of course blue not red...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Should call it Black eye nation hope Glennon brought an ice pack.Kinda of hard to breath with a Smallwood on your back.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ok butchy, i think u need to visit a different forum. i like a puff or so just like anyone but this has gotten out of hand. i'm talking about drinking out of blue cups. i dont care if its beer, water or penis juice. your talking about smoking weed.

Reaction Score
ok butchy, i think u need to visit a different forum. i like a puff or so just like anyone but this has gotten out of hand. i'm talking about drinking out of blue cups. i dont care if its beer, water or penis juice. your talking about smoking weed.

Ummm... p_ _ _ s Juice?? Remind me never to accept a blue solo cup from you @ a Tailgate!!

Reaction Score
Weed > Penis juice

Reaction Score
I am just messing around, relax.

Reaction Score
Stand up!!!

Better to get on board now then be the one guy in the parking lot drinking smirnoff on one knee as everyone chats Rutgers fan at you.
-HFD

This sounds like schoolyard bullying/hazing. You're going to be like those people going to jail for hazing that drum major.

Reaction Score
Can they hurry the Fecundity up with medical marijuana?!?

It's decriminalized in CT, and honestly... as far as I can tell, it's de facto legal here. I've seen delivery services popping up in New Haven and I have had no problem at tailgates or concerns in quite awhile.

People really just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro